Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Me about half the flop pop girls I stan.

Bslg17, JasonJay, stereosalt and 6 others like this.
  2. Live performance of an unreleased song:

jackangelo and Raichu like this.
  3. This sounds quite good! Very pretty. It won't do anything for her, but I'd like the full version of this.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  4. She was my favorite in Fifth Harmony but now she kind of bores me tbh.

colouroffensive likes this.
  5. this sounds like a mess. Is anything happening with that album? is she still signed even?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    slaybellz likes this.
  6. Out of all the Fifth Harmony members, I thought she and Normani had the most promise as soloists, but Lauren has fallen way behind the pack. At least Dinah Jane and Ally are giving us bops. Lauren is just coasting.

7. Who are these people?

8. Are they trying to be Majid Jordan? What is Lauren doing?

Dijah. likes this.
  9. She signed to a new imprint that’s part of Columbia this year (the same imprint Noah Cyrus and Lennon Stella are signed to.) This was after More Than That dropped in January. I think she might’ve been having issues with Columbia...

10. Whew, she is so boring as a solo artist.

PopCrushed likes this.
  11. I honestly never understood why people had so much faith in Lauren as a soloist and I've never heard one good reason why she was destined to do better than Ally and Dinah (honestly, it seemed to hinge on looks and edge for many people and those are not good reasons). Her work ethic was always so questionable.

I get that her vocal tone was the most appealing for a lot of people, but without the right material, serving vocals literally doesn't matter. Normani had the weakest vocals in the group and she has been the most successful next to The Racist.

Jesus Jugs and Dijah. like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Invisible Chains is nice and easily her best solo effort.

iRyan, jawow_ and RainOnFire like this.
  13. Lauren and Normani always stood out the most to me out of all the 5H girls, despite how much they forced KKKamila on us. But it’s clear Lauren lacks the passion and fire Normani has to make it as a solo act. She might be better suited writing for other artists or doing something more behind the scenes???

Dijah. and slaybellz like this.
    QueenB likes this.
  15. Colour me surprised... it sounds like a bop?!

QueenB and slaybellz like this.

16. It’s a cute bop

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.