Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Lauren Jauregui - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Dec 6, 2016.

1. She wanted to be all indie and get away from mainstream music and then she releases a basic song with... C. Tangana? Choices

2. With this Nada song, there seems to be growing potential. I think going for a Kaytranda sound would suit her really well, or something in the vein of Kali Uchi's Solita or Tyrant. Stay away from the indie rock, trap R&B, and singer/songwriter ballad lane.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  3. Please be good please be good please be good.

4. It sounds like a chill Latin bop!

nooniebao likes this.
    sesita likes this.
  6. I love her tone, but her lethargic energy kills.

7. It’s okay I guess, I don’t see myself coming back to this.
    She sounds amazing, though.

8. Ooh, I'm really digging this. This whole Paloma Mami, Kali Uchis vibe suits her and her voice wonderfully.

9. It's alright. I probably won't return to it either.

Rob likes this.
  10. This is exactly what I'm after from Lauren. I've always enjoyed her voice and thought Expectations, Back To Me, Let Me Know and Lento is great outputs from her. She should have an album out by now, I don't think Lauren's ever going to have huge commercial success and I know she's happy with that.

Just get on the festival circuit, do a small venue sized tour and continue milking her social media!! I've always loved her voice.

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  11. I thought she was gonna be my fave in terms of sound before they split up, and now she's just releasing dated and basic reggaeton. Ugh, even Ally's music is so much better in my opinion, even if it's basic as well.

12. Okay Lento is a bop!!!!

acl, JuanJose, TRAVVV and 1 other person like this.
  13. I've been bored by most of her releases but there are moments of genius, re:

I keep to myself, I don't need to be bothered
    By your negativity, don't even bother
    Level that tone, I ain't your daughter
    Bitch, I was raised by Caribbean water

14. I love her voice.

acl, JuanJose, jawow_ and 2 others like this.
  15. This song is just perfection! So is her voice.
    I wish Rihanna's caribbean album had this vibe.

JuanJose and Vitor like this.
  16. This snippet sounds like another song? And now it's gonna kill me.

Also interesting how she waited till we were in a pandemic to start releasing consistent music.

Vitor and Jesus Jugs like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.