Lauv | The Popjustice Forum

Lauv

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Fascination, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Unsure of whether or not there'd be any interest, but I've heard this song on Spotify a few times. It isn't extraordinary, but it's a pretty cute bop that has good replay value.

I'm not sure if there's hope for an EP or album but I'd be interested if there was.

2. This just popped up for me in a Spotify ad, I really like it.

3. It's a cute bop.

4. Had this on my driving playlist for a while. There's some amazing remixes for it floating around too. Love it!

5. New video for Easy Love:

I love him.

elektroxx likes this.
  6. That lisp is so cute, but he doesn't appear to have any rhythm..

7. New song / video, Paris In The Rain.

It seems kind of like a step down from his last two singles but I'm still into it. He has a really unique sound, which seems hard to come by these days.

elektroxx likes this.
  8. Guy

Guy

This might be the best song he’s put out so far. MAJOR bop

9. Yeah, this is the one.

Guy likes this.
  10. They are trying to trick Spoti-teens into mistaking him for LANY? A choice. Just kidding, it’s a good song, better than the previous two singles.

11. New single!

It worked. 25M plays and counting.

Fascination likes this.
  12. Chasing Fire is the one, clicked instantly for me.

13. Isn't 'I Like Me Better' doing something in the US? I feel I saw it at like #86 on Billboard or something ddddd.

Chasing Fire is fantastic. Also I'm loving the artwork he's using, very simple but very pretty.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  14. Chasing Fire is THAT springtime bop. He has such an incredible way with his music this time around (his batch of songs pre-I Like Me Better are awful). Bop upon bop. I stan.

Yeah, I Like Me Better peaked at 80 on the charts since last month. I don't really follow the American charts so I'm not sure if it's still on there or anything but there's still growth to it!

15. I didn't realize that he was the vocalist on one of my favorite tracks from last year, despite the fact that he is credited. How did I miss this?

16. Watching him blow up has been incredibly bizarre because we were friends in elementary school. I'm not a huge fan of his work (as Lauv or in his previous guises) but I'm glad things are working out for him, he's been plugging away forever.

17. He has two new songs out.

And next week, two more!

elektroxx, nooniebao and Fascination like this.
  18. Paranoid is the better one by a country mile.

19. Full album (or playlist as he’s been calling it) is out today.

enricll and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  20. It's super long but it's kinda good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.