Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Kazuha

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Garam

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Eunchae

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
What do we think of the new album? Personally think it’s a triumph - all the sounds and flourishes make it a rewarding listen.

Some bits that I like:

Unforgiven - a solid chorus and pre-chorus and Ennio Morricone sample. No doubt we will get good performances of this song.

No return - love the horn and saxophone break in the middle!

Eve, Psyche and The Bluebeards Wife - high octane and sassy. It can belong on an Aespa album.

Fearnot - nice to see some country-pop soundscape here, and it doesn’t sound sappy and dragging at all.

Flash Forward - I would usually dismiss fluffy songs like this, but the group’s innate coolness sells this buoyant number.

Fire in the Belly - gagged. I was pleasantly surprised with the mardi gras feels of this song. A euphoric way to close the album.

Also…get that smash?

I need more time for the album to marinate but I do wish they had given ‘Eve’ the pre-release single treatment like Ditto and Kitsch. It perfectly encapsulates what Le Sserafim is about while pushing their sound forwards.

Also, I have to say I never really thought much of Eunchae, maybe since she’s so young, but she is really shining with this comeback. I think her confidence must have grown.

I think the mini album is a bit mediocre but FEARNOT and Flash Forward are cute. "Eve, Psyche etc" doesn't feel like a fully realised song but I'll never complain about watching them perform this one.

Also, I have to say I never really thought much of Eunchae, maybe since she’s so young, but she is really shining with this comeback. I think her confidence must have grown.
I used to think she was a weak link on their debut but since ANTIFRAGILE I adore her. She's radiant and has the perfect personality for interviews etc. I think they are the most consistent group out there right now, none of them leaves anything to be desired.

Anyone else notice how they've swapped the originals out for the 2023 version in their top most played on Spotify? You can see the streams are really high on them considering they've only been out a few days. Not sure I've seen that done before! I have to admit I really liked Garam's whispery vocals on 'Fearless'.

Anyone else notice how they've swapped the originals out for the 2023 version in their top most played on Spotify? You can see the streams are really high on them considering they've only been out a few days. Not sure I've seen that done before! I have to admit I really liked Garam's whispery vocals on 'Fearless'.
I've seen it happen with ITZY english versions and Sumni/Jessi's remix of Shivers. But now I went to check and they are all separate streams so maybe it's just a glitch and it'll get fixed eventually.