Leah McFall | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Leah McFall

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by eddy2375, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Did she release a song during the Summer (somber?)

2. I constantly forget how incredible her vocals are – the last bit of that video is world class. In a parallel universe she'd be huge – I hope she gets a proper second shot at some point.

Just found she's touring again this spring so throw the good sis a sale or two:
    Apr 10 Manchester, Night People Buy Tickets
    Apr 11 Birmingham, The Asylum Buy Tickets
    Apr 12 London, Oslo Buy Tickets

acl, FrancoisDit and 2014 like this.
  3. It's such a shame she's not had any success. So talented.

4. That's a great, interesting, and honest interview. Wished she had got the chance to release her album "Weird to Wonderful" when she was signed with Capitol.
    https://www.concrete-online.co.uk/leah-mcfall/

5. She deserved so much better . Literally had one of the best voices to ever come from a singing show and had bags of potential !

6. Rob

Rob

I really thought Coming Home was going to be huge.

pmas likes this.
  7. Me too. I really liked it. Such a shame how things went for her, her voice is incredible. I'm always impressed by how amazing the songs she brings out are given she must be working with a tiny budget.

Faithful One is really moving, such a beautiful sound. Quite different to her other stuff with less quirky things going on, but that voice just soars.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020

8. A moment.

Troylovesmusic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.