Lee Ryan - How Do I | The Popjustice Forum

Lee Ryan - How Do I

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by maxmartin, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Probably the best track and video he has done to date and its not even getting a commercial release. What a waste of a brilliant song.

2. god i h8 him, the whiney muppet

3. How do I... get my career back on track?

- Stop being such a twat

- Stop shagging anything with a hole

- Make some decent music

Although that still won't work. So...

- Try and persuade Simon webbe to reform Blue. The other members won't complain, will they?

4. Rob

Rob

Not that I give a shit, but why isn't this getting a UK release? What a dire video...

5. The other singles flopped, so they aren't going to put out more. I don't think it's getting a release anywhere. I think he basically directed the video himself because he likes that song and wanted to give a "gift" to his fans, which explains the lack of budget.

6. I agree with maxmartin here, How Do I is a great song and the video is very haunting and emotional.

Sure Lee acts like a dick and that turns people away from the amazing talent that this man has!

How Do I was much better than all his other releases and if this was released around christmas time I would no doubt think it would be a top 10 hit

7. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I do not like Lee Ryan at all, I mean I really don't like him.

This song however is amazing in my opinion.

It is very embarrassing to bring up a Lee Ryan thread that has been dead for literally years, but that is how much I like the song.

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I LOVED his album and I barely know anything about him and his twatty ways.

9. Ooh, old topic. His finest moment ever is his recent appearance on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in all my life.

10. He's just called his child Rayn Lee Amethyst.

11. I thought the son of Satan was usually called Damien?

12. I love that it's 'Rayn' because it's an anagram of 'Ryan'. I don't know why this amuses me so much but it does.

13. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

That's a very Lee Ryan thing to do. That really is horrible, how could his girlfriend let that happen!

I could just hear him, "Get it, like it's like Ryan but not, get it?

14. It would be funny if it weren't so terrifying that this utter cretin has been allowed to breed. If it had been a girl he was going to call her Rose Quartz.

Seriously.

15. I used to think he was rather dreamy but now I just see a rat-weasle.

16. Yes! "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

17. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I have to admit I did watch him on buzzcocks and it was funny.

So his kid is a boy!?! Rayn! Maybe he wanted to name him after the Korean popstar but with a different spelling.

18. No, he really did just want an anagram of Ryan.

19. I loved Simon taking the piss about his "movie".
    "It is a real movie? It's not a text message?"

20. Lee is definitely a twat, but he does have a great voice. It's a shame that his voice doesn't get noticed by most people because he's mostly known for his lack of sanity or intelligence. Most people automatically expect him to be sh*te, I used to think this until I saw a live performance with Blue on YouTube (I think it was Breathe Easy) and I was shocked to find out how good he actually was.
    A great talent is wasted due to twattyness and bad single choices (Army of Lovers mostly). He did have a lot of potential.

That baby name is awful though. An attempt to come across as original and interesting, but he fails miserably!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.