Leeds and Reading Festival | The Popjustice Forum

Leeds and Reading Festival

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Blob, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Anyone going this year? Rumours I've heard are Muse, MCR, The Strokes and Green Day.

2. I'm going, Muse would be amazing though I'm not overly fond of the other headliners. I hope Prodigy are back too, they're incredible live

3. Tickets on sale tonight guys! Everyone ready for it? I say everybody, I mean kyle17.

4. I wanted to go Glastonbury but I have damned exams so I might be going Reading instead, I really do want to see the strokes - but I have seen Muse twice so notso bothered about them

5. [​IMG]

Leaked poster, apparently. I like the Muse day, the rest of it is pretty mediocre though.

6. If that's the line-up I'm happy. I'm scared though! I hate this part...

7. You mean Reading and Leeds Festival, not the other way round. Everything about Reading is better.

Personally I'm not even a fan of the music there, but for the atmosphere it's worth it.

8. At Leeds it's go hard or go home, which suits me much, MUCH better.

I'm also not really a fan of the music, but my friends love just dragging me about making me listen. Some of the best day of my life spent at this festival.

9. I've been at Leeds for the past two years and it is amazing but I'm so happy i chose Glasto this year, especially from that line-up.

10. I agree with this every year, but living in Leeds and not going to leeds fest is ridiculous.

Glasto is always much more friendly to a non-indie/rock audience.

11. Happy with my festival choices in T In The Park and Eminem/Rihanna day at V Fest- although I've been to Leeds twice and had a great time both times.

(The lineup's been officially confirmed as that poster, by the way)

12. Gutted I didn't get V fest tickets. I'm sure there'll be some knocking about as usual.

13. Got tickets, happy with that line-up. And I find Leeds to be amazing personally. Kings Of Leon said Reading was shit so it must be true.

14. Don't get me started on those waste of space collection of twats, they were absolutely diabolical at Reading and then had the audacity to blame those who'd bothered to go and see them.

On a brighter and much more relevant note, I got my ticket.

15. Clearly I was joking about Reading!

Congrats on getting your ticket!

16. Oh right, whoops. Well it's fun to over-react.

And thanks! Well done to you too

17. For those who care the Lock Up stage is being announced on Tuesday.

18. I can't wait for this, I am going to Reading. Really looking forward to Muse and 30 Seconds to Mars. I bloody love Jared!!!!
    Cheers for the notification Blob, looking forward to the lock up line up.

19. Ooer, lockup's always a highlight! Set Your Goals and Alexisonfire KILLED IT at Leeds 09.

20. First time this year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.