Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Solo Music | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Leigh-Anne Pinnock - Solo Music

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Jade could potentially have already signed to a label but they haven't announced it yet. I'm excited for what these three ladies come up with as solo artists.

2. ADM

ADM

I keep imagining all three having big solo success and then coming back in like a Destinys Fulfilled style, only it’s not a “one is bigger than the group” situation but all three are bigger making the group even bigger in the process.

Kylemj, Mr_Matt, eatyourself and 9 others like this.
  3. Collab please.

[​IMG]

4. She looks every inch a pop star

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  5. I can't wait for the amount of looks we'll get when she's promoting her solo material.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  6. This might just be a song that didn't make it to Between Us as it was registered prior to No, Love Sweet Love and Between Us, but it's more recent than Heartbreak Anthem so definitely registered last year and wasn't published under BMG which is featured in the Between Us songs.

Nice team there so hoping it's solo stuff.

upload_2022-3-2_22-4-34.png

Robert and Music City Queen like this.
  7. She is an adequate vocalist and looks amazing. Give her the right material please.

BritPopLover and Felp like this.
  8. [​IMG]

She’s proved time and time again she’s more than an adequate vocalist and a great songwriter. I’m sure she’s going to create some great solo songs.

Mr_Matt, Thais, Island and 14 others like this.

Attached Files:

10. Realising that she's in a friend's home studio.

[​IMG]

johnny_tsunami and Mr.Arroz like this.
  11. I just know that her solo material is going to come correct. I can feel it in my bones.

BritPopLover likes this.
  12. I signed up. Looks like it’s owned by Warner

RMK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.