Leigh-Anne - "Stealin' Love" + Debut Album

he/him/his
Let‘s go

oprah-walk-through-fire.gif

Is Warner good for her? I know they're known for not supporting an album before a hit single, but hopefully having Dua's manager with her helps the situation, but even the Dua Lipa release took ages.

Motherhood is definitely not slowing her down at all.
She seems likely to be first out the gate since she's already establishing a solo identity with her documentary and film debit that featured her singing.
Very interested to see what each of the ladies will bring as solo entities.

This is really exciting. Also looks like an amazing management/label combo for her! I do wonder when we will hear something concrete about Jades solo music. I had a feeling that she would release first…

Initially I thought Jade would kick things off first since she must've worked on her stuff during the girls' pregnancies, but I'm not so sure now.
It's interesting to think about. I'd imagine they all have hefty negotiations, but since Leigh kicked off if there are other deals in place we'll hear soon. From early reports, it sounded like Sony was trying to snatch Perrie.

If Jade has music in the bank already, I could see her eying a deal that gives her ownership over material (ala Mabel at Polydor, The Weeknd at Republic).