Léon - Circles (New Album 2022) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Léon - Circles (New Album 2022)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Jul 5, 2015.

1. To be honest, when an artist announces an album I usually put off listening to the rest of the pre-release tracks until the album is out because this usually happens. The album experience is generally better for me now because of it.

swim likes this.
  2. Im pretty sure that the news about the album only came along with 'Chasing the Feeling' so everything before was like.... is there going to be an album? Ddd

Sail On and Jeffo like this.
  3. I forget the timeline at this point but I only listened to the first couple of songs in this case. Maybe I was just anticipating an album for while!

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

It's a shame she's so overlooked, this album is brilliant!

PaperMadeMan likes this.
  5. She sounds incredible live doesn't she? The way she carries through the emotional impact with each performance is just superb.

computer boy likes this.
  6. Interesting choice, hope she sings "Seventeen" or "Crazy / Stupid", it would be nice hearing them as an acoustic take.

8. Wait a minute, she should release this version at some point.

9. New collaboration with Jonas Blue on Friday:
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. So basically an EDM song with an annoying drop, LÉON sweetie, collab with Skott instead.

12. This is huge and she is perfect for it.

kmn04 likes this.
  13. This is actually better than what I expected, not gonna lie!

14. Bops like these will help her to keep self releasing, it's win/win.

15. It's tailor made for fitness playlists and it's simple, basic bop, but I'm gonna second your opinions about how collabs like this help her to release material whch she wants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.