Léon - General Discussion

Found her last week by clicking in this thread, explored her EPs, loved a lot of songs and now she announces a debut album. The perfect timing to start stanning ugh my mind

'You and I' is so crazy good that it made me buy tickets for the tour.

[Monique Heart voice]
You know when you think an artist 'gets it' but you're not sure-- they've had a few great/good songs but little that confirms it's talent as opposed to luck-- and then you hear a new song and think 'yep, they get *it*.' You & I is very that. Stunning!

Last edited:
New performances.

(I wouldn't be mad if all songs from the Surround Me EP were included on the debut, tracks 11-14/deluxe version or something. They're too special to be wasted.)

Love the cover with Skott forgot about her and this just made me want to listen to them both now and purchase tickets to see Léon in April might have to be an early birthday present to myself

New performances.

(I wouldn't be mad if all songs from the Surround Me EP were included on the debut, tracks 11-14/deluxe version or something. They're too special to be wasted.)

YES! I very much hope this happens. I need those songs on a physical format.

Last edited:
I only found out yesterday the album is coming out on March 1 already - I didn't know it'd be that soon. So excited to hear it.

You and I is still stuck in my head all the time.

I'm listening to her discography again this morning and everything's just so good. I'm loving Treasure (the song) in particular today. Her album has every potential to be one of my favourite releases of the year.

Léon’s extended plays were always cute and had a few good tracks, but damn... girl stepped it up with the debut record so far. Really enjoy Falling and You and I. Baby Don’t Talk is okay.