Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide (First Single)

?

Magnificent performance!!

Didn't start too well, but she totally owned it by the end!!

Very well done, Leona!!!

There is no way in hell that performance cost 100k, that's unless of course Leona tottered off with 90k and went on a very wild night out afterwards. Nice performance, lovely top notes but not a patch on any of her X Factor appearances.

?

coolnav said:
There is no way in hell that performance cost 100k, that's unless of course Leona tottered off with 90k and went on a very wild night out afterwards. Nice performance, lovely top notes but not a patch on any of her X Factor appearances.
It was better than her Happy performance, I'd say.

?

blaze_dave said:
Liked the performance but yeah the suitcase dancing was annoying...
I don't think it took anything away or was too noticeable. I forgot all about it and focused on Leona.

Thank you.

Ugh that beginning was so lifeless until she started to sing '' Crasssshhh into me ... ''. Flawless.
She hit those high notes perfectly but low ones were so insecure and too low. I couldn't understand what she is singing.

?

Rhombus said:
Boring performance for a boring song.
I really fail to see how anyone could call that a 'boring' performance. It had spectacular lighting, a mass of dancers and wonderful vocals. How on earth can that be classed as 'boring'?

***** said:
Rhombus said:
I really fail to see how anyone could call that a 'boring' performance. It had spectacular lighting, a mass of dancers and wonderful vocals. How on earth can that be classed as 'boring'?

Theatrics =/= interesting.

***** said:
Rhombus said:

Opinions differ. Maybe people don't like the song?

***** said:
Rhombus said:
I'm impressed she actually moved for a change but the vocals were very shaky until the end when she pulled it together.

Maybe she was distracted by the suitcases.