Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love (Re-release) | The Popjustice Forum

Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love (Re-release)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by The Art Installation, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Legendary Bad Girl Leona(rd) Lewis is going to release her first Christmas album on December 3rd 2013!

http://www.rcarecords.com/news/leon...-“christmas-love”-december-3rd-sycorca-record

2. My Grandmothers body is ready.

3. I think she can do great things with Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).

4. I was hoping for more than ten tracks. Still, any new Leona is more than welcome.

5. They've probably only done ten tracks so that they can add some more for a re-release next Christmas a la Buble.

I'm so excited for this though.

6. A&E

A&E

I wasn't very excited about this but "One More Sleep" is rather good. Hopefully the rest of the album will be up to this standard.

7. Only 10 tracks!

What does Radio play be like with Christmas songs? Was Buble playlisted a few years ago?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  8. O Holy Night, Ave Maria and Silent Night? Yes Leona, YAAAAAS!

9. I love the lead single. It would be a nice hit for her.

10. They play the classics a lot, but they don't seem to play new songs, hopefully they will now there is actually another decent one from a known singer.

11. I'm happy its getting a US and worldwide release though, hopefully they have plenty of promo lined up for her, though the album release date seems a little late for America.

12. One More Sleep is bloody brilliant. Well done Kelly and Leona reviving the art of the Christmas song. Hope they both get plenty of airtime.

13. I hope this does really well and Simon and the rest of the team realise that there is still a lot of money to be made out Leona. I'd hate for her to be dropped, especially after how amazing Glassheart is (single and album).

And I hope we get a second single out of this album? Preferrably one of the other original songs (especially if they are anywhere near as good as this one).

14. One More Sleep is legitimately amazing. I love that original Christmas songs are back this year. I love that Leona has a single out with a bit of life to it.

15. One More Sleep is amazing. Radio needs to get on board with it because it could be huge if people get to actually hear it.

16. It seriously could. And it would get old fans back too. And maybe some new (if that's even possible haha).

17. As somebody who generally discards all Christmas music, 'One More Sleep' has no right being as good as it is.

18. This is what I have been saying for months in the general discussion thread, but everyone was saying it was a terrible idea and Leona was done. I'm glad other people can see the potential this has.

19. A Christmas album done right can be hugely successful - just ask Michael Buble - but I think people had/have every right to be worried. Her career has been so hideously mismanaged in recent years that it wouldn't be surprising if Syco turned this into a 'Leona sings Slade' cringefest. So far, though, I think the signs are good.

20. Could this save Leona? I am starting to think it potentially could.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.