Leona Lewis | Page 621 | The Popjustice Forum

Leona Lewis

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by peteyjames, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Don't suppose anyone still has the 'Enigma' album I put together near a decade ago with most of the leaked stuff on it? I don't have it anymore and it upsets me.

PushyBakerFriend and AcerBenII like this.
  2. What. A. Song. I can't believe that didn't even go to anyone else. It's solid gold.

That, Strangers (with Ryan), Perfect Stranger and Pulse are my favourites of her discarded tracks.

Conan, Rob, DMDR and 2 others like this.
  3. I think it getting leaked must've been a big problem... it's not a good look to come out with a song that's already been recorded by a big artist but rejected

4. Damn, How Everything You Are hits hard having not listened to it for years.

Jackooh and MeganTu like this.
  5. I guess the single is coming on Tuesday then?

@Island can the Christmas With Love thread be unlocked please?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  6. Something (presumably the single) seems to coming on November 2nd

andru likes this.

7. The official announcement for this project. What a panel!

8. How did Shine A Little Light not make it to I Am?!

JakobVision22 likes this.

9. So, what do we think of this?

andru likes this.
  10. It has been discussed a bit over in the album thread. It's just a bit nothingy. Nobody could possibly get excited over that track.

11. First trailer for Queen Of The Universe.

I hope it gets picked up and broadcast in the UK.

12. Paramount+ launches in the UK early 2022.

13. How has she been vocally on the Gary Barlow tour?

14. Will we get any new music before her Christmas tour at the end of this year do we think??

15. Ok. Better on some dates than others and managing some songs better on certain nights than others.

She sounds ok here, but her belt has completely gone. As in, it just doesn't exist anymore. She's straight to falsetto every time and doesn't even attempt any of the big notes in the last section. So, the majority of the song sounds ok, just much less impactful without the power notes.

16. That makes me sad. How did that happen?

17. Has anyone got a list of all her leaked songs grouped together by era?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  18. Yeah I can see what you mean, she’s either seriously holding back (lack of confidence) or it’s just not there any more

19. Also, if you designed an album cover for this too I would love this too

20. Not going to lie this still niggles.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/feb/14/how-we-made-bleeding-love-by-leona-lewis

Cowboystyle, nooniebao and Rob like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.