Let The Rates Begin - The Paramore Discography Rate (RESULTS) | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Let The Rates Begin - The Paramore Discography Rate (RESULTS)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by nikkysan, Aug 26, 2018.

?

What's your favourite Paramore album?

1. All We Know Is Falling

3 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. RIOT!

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. brand new eyes

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. Paramore

19 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. After Laughter

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

This rate...

[​IMG]

phily693, 2014, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  2. All of those tracks deserve top 10 though. This is officially going worse than the Taylor rate for me. Every elimination hurts.
    brand new eyes/ hopefully....um...Playing God I guess.

Gabeee9292 likes this.
  3. The next song to leave should be from AL... Hard Times for me.
    If not, than Playing God.

slaybellz likes this.
  4. I've been miserable since elimination #67 ddd.

And Option #2 please. Haven't I suffered enough?

Gabeee9292 likes this.
  5. Also this! The album deserved much better.

slaybellz likes this.
  6. I think the AWKIF tracks are mostly ranked about right. The other albums are so much superior compared to it.

Music Is Death likes this.
  7. It deserved to have at least one track inside the top 20. I will never forget Conspiracy/Franklin and My Heart leaving one after the other in the lower 50s or so ddd. Scarred for life.

8. Thank you. Only like, three songs deserved better. (Pressure, Emergency, Here We Go Again.)

9. My Heart deserved to be in the Top25. The ones you mentioned could have all been 3-4 places higher, yeah.

Music Is Death and slaybellz like this.
  10. Out of that lot, I could stand to lose Brick By Boring Brick.

11. Oh no.

I want to sincerely apologize to all of you. I came in to this rate without the intention of sabotaging votes or sending in a troll ballot. I may have voted off of personal preference and did not put in more subjective inputs. I scored some songs way too low, even for a paramore fan. It all boiled down to what were my faves but still, I didn't realize how my scores were going to impact this rate. Maybe I was too honest and harsh.

Once again, I am really sorry. This will be the last time I'll participate in any rates on here in hopes to learn more from all of you.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  12. You are just one that needs to suffer for how badly this rate has gone. That’s what you get!!!

GRMusic likes this.
  13. It really is okay, I highly doubt any of us would want you to never participate again. It's just faux outrage

14. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Ughhhhhhhh I love all of these songs but I love Brand New Eyes as an album more.

THIS RATE IS SO STRESSFUL.

nikkysan, Music Is Death and GRMusic like this.
  15. @Sovereign -- your votes have been fair since I've seen just as many high scores given as low ones. It's not like you came in and threw around 0s and the like. Everyone is just being a little extra because one of their favorite songs left, don't take it too much to heart and stick to your guns.

It definitely could've been worse considering the other two Riot! songs are all-time favorites for me. Like literally whenever I get around to making the 500 song countdown of my all-time favorites and counting them down on here, they'll both be in it.

Now Brick By Boring Brick is also on that list, so you'll feel my wrath if it goes. If I remember correctly, my commentary has me almost assuming it will be done wrong and has a 'fight me' undertone to the whole thing and is a lot in general.

Sanctuary and AshleyKerwin like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Careful from Brand New Eyes please!!

17. People are just competing for likes.

Sanctuary likes this.
  18. If I wanted to compete for likes I certainly wouldn’t choose the Paramore Discography rate to do so.

19. Please don't drop out of rates. As someone said it really is just faux rage, and we just needed an outlet for our pain. Your scoring system is a lot more normal than my abnormally large scores.

20. Wish I went all @Sovereign on some of these... choices to be honest.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.