Let's Dance For Sport Relief | The Popjustice Forum

Let's Dance For Sport Relief

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blob, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Not a topic on this yet? Anyway... airs on a Saturday, will be on for 5/6 weeks I believe. Some people from Eastenders and some comedian got through the first heat. Jessie J and JLS performed. Graham Norton, Greg Davies and Keith lemon were the guest panelists.

Alexandra Burke is a guest performer next week.

It's all for charity and I love it. Anyone else catch this?

2. I watched, and enjoyed it. Jane and Kim from Eastenders were actually awesome.

I can't wait for Alexandra next week.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It clashed with something on the other side but I will watch it some time in the week for sure.

4. I can't believe Fame Acadamy got axed for this rubbish.

5. This didn't replace Fame Academy. Fame Academy wasn't to do with charity at first, it was just a competition. Then they made a celebrity version for comic relief.

6. The celebrity one was brilliant and Let's Dance is on instead!

7. I'm in love with Alex Jones, but this show is not for me.

8. It didn't replace it though, Fame Academy got axed because it cost too and wasn't in the best interest of the BBC to keep it on. It got axed after 2007. Let's Dance started in 2009. It seems they want to focus more on dance shows.

9. Oh my. Alice Barry grabbed Steve Jones' little Johnson live on telly, and Amy's and Harry's dance was amazing.

10. Outraged that Amy and Harry didn't get through, it was amazing!

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

VERY pleased the TOWIE morons didn't get any further exposure, especially that piece of lettuce pretending to be a man.

12. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

God this was atrocious.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm glad the Austin Powers routine won, it was fantastic. I loved Amy and Harry too, but of course the CBeebies favourite was going to beat the people from an ITV show.

14. I don't even like TOWIE, but they were the only decent one of the night. Everything else was embarrassing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.