Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - RESULTS - Top 20 revealed! | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - RESULTS - Top 20 revealed!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Joe., May 29, 2020.

1. I gave my 11 to a less obvious choice. I'm sure that enough of y'all will give an 11 to "Don't Start Now" and "Physical."

2. Swan Song's chorus is a bit off-putting to me. None of the extras are that interesting, they did a great job at selecting the tracks for the extended version of the debut.

3. [​IMG]

4. All the remaining extras could leave one after another right now and nothing of value would be lost.

5. [​IMG]

Music Is Life and eatyourself like this.
  6. Why is this post so ominous? Ddd.

Music Is Life, MmmDani and Milotic like this.
  7. Electricity deserves a mention when we're discussing her best tracks. It's amazing.

[​IMG]

8. I love SUGAR, but Dua isn't integral to the song's quality. The version without her is just as good. I couldn't care less if all of the extras vacated in the first 10 eliminations.

Also, Don't Start Now is one of THE very, very best pop singles of the 2010s... but I didn't give it my 11.

9. I smell bafoonery in scoring afoot.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    soratami likes this.
  10. One of these things is not like the other.
    GOOD.

Honestly though, Good in Bed really is trash compared to the rest of the album. The chorus is awful and it absolutely deserves to go. Thank you next.

11. I'm just so happy that underrated, experimental, delicate classic "Room For 2" has survived the first four eliminations, is still in and making you hoes seethe...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  12. I'm throw out one more track from one of the main albums tonight, any guesses?

(Also, while I'm here is the pace okay for everyone?)

13. The chorus is bad enough but then that fart noise? The first time I heard it I had to laugh.

This falling before any of the debut tracks is also a kii.

Untouchable Ace and Joe. like this.
  14. Queen of achieving a 6+ average. The little derided bop that could. I'm very surprised no one gave it a 0.

15. I’d rather see Pretty Please go before Boys Will Be Boys.

16. Yes it's perfect!

18. [​IMG]

Dijah., Serg., Robsolete and 16 others like this.
  19. I hope it's Garden.

MmmDani, slaybellz and eatyourself like this.
  20. Ya'll do way too damn much about Pretty Please. This narrative ya'll have been running with that it's somehow a bad song honestly confuses me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.