Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - RESULTS - Top 20 revealed! | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - RESULTS - Top 20 revealed!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Joe., May 29, 2020.

1. Yes Goodbyes next please

eatyourself likes this.
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Pretty Please is worse than both Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys, but Garden, Sugar and Room for 2 all need to leave first.

Stradiwhovius likes this.
  3. Pretty Please is top 3 on Future Nostalgia.

eatyourself, MmmDani, Bolton and 6 others like this.
  4. The amount of people calling for a couple of my absolute favourites to leave already is extremely worrying

[​IMG]

I do think people do the most with Good in Bed, and I do enjoy it, but am kind of glad it's gone now if it means some of my faves live to see another day. But with being a stan there's only a few songs left before every song that leaves will start to hurt.

5. No to Garden going and Pretty Please is an easy 10, like what is this?

6. I truly feel sorry for the poor people who can't appreciate Room For 2.

7. People genuinely invoking the name of Amy Winehouse in the same sentence as Good in Bed praise?
    [​IMG]

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

How is Sugar still here

Joli Chat, Ashling92, Robert and 3 others like this.
  9. Because it's a bop.

Stream BROCKHAMPTON, y'all.

10. Sugar.

Holly Something likes this.
  11. The only good part about Sugar is the Usher sample which is lazy. Everyone's been sampling him lately.

12. I am not mad about Good In Bed being out already, but there are much worse tracks on the debut and among the extras.

MmmDani and Milotic like this.
  13. The Lana Del Rey cast-off that was sent to the wrong artist needs to go next.

Cursed post, which hopefully will trigger its elimination.

14. Don't even know which song this is referring to.

15. A new page would be cute.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this once in the entire thread. Thoughts?

16. IDGAF is pretty good but Blow Your Mind, Last Dance and Be the One deserve her 1B+ streams more

17. I was genuinely shocked to discover how successful "IDGAF" is. Like she's cute, but I always assumed that she was a moderate hit at best.

18. [​IMG]

19. I think it kills the rhythm, pacing, and tone of the album almost as badly as Good In Bed. Not calling for it any time soon but it’s the next Future Nostalgia track for me.

londonrain likes this.
  20. Scared to be Lonely can go tbh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.