Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - The winner is... | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - The winner is...

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Joe., May 29, 2020.

1. And I would love to give a big thank you to everyone who gave Room For 2 a low enough score that it came 30th in a rate with like 40 songs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Score: 6.89
    Highest Scores: 10x2 (@Robert, @Slice of Life) 9.5x1 (@daninternational) 9x5 (@DJHazey, @Serg. , @Ashling92, @Holly Something, @Markus1981)

Lowest Scores: 3x1 (@eatyourself 4x2 (@godspeed, @Hurricane Drunk)

My Score: 6

And just like that, we say goodbye to 'No Goodbyes', the last of the filler from the debut's original track-listing. Though a pleasant enough listen, you can just hear the cogs turning in the writing sessions for this little power-ballad. Not to mention that I loathe the chipmunk-sounding "no goodbyes" repetition on the chorus. It's all just a little overthought for me and was always a skip on the album. But when she performed this on tour I was always thankful that the spacing between this and 'Garden' was enough for me to get in two quick visits to the bar. Always the generous queen.

Anyway, shall we leave the debut in (its original form) alone for a bit when I resume? See you Monday. x

3. You know what, aside from losing three 10s the results so far have been pretty spot on.

4. I'll take it I guess.

5. I knew from the tag that it'd be No Goodbyes. Another of my DL top 5 gone, at least it made the top 30 I guess. @Slice of Life and @daninternational rated Garden high as well as this, so some taste does exist here.

Although it's mid-tempo I love the fast delivery of the lyrics, especially this bit:

In a dark room
    We don't have to
    See the light of truth
    Between me and you
    We can stay blind
    In the meantime
    Let our bodies say
    What we can never seem to communicate
    Even though it's too late

6. I'm listening to 'Mwah'.
    [​IMG]

Music Is Life, K94, Uno and 17 others like this.
  7. I'm not mad about those last few eliminations, but y'all know damn well that certain songs from The Complete Edition have no business still sticking around.

Joe. likes this.
  8. Running and Want To could have gone before 'Sugar' and I wouldn't have batted an eyelid.

9. [​IMG]

Phloo, K94, eatyourself and 12 others like this.
  10. Want To is perfection but I have demoitis with that one.

I will never not lose it seeing this gif. The mouse going so so perfect.

11. Good! Now time's up for Kiss and Make Up

12. WAIT did I miss Top 10 starting?

Music Is Life, Phloo, Uno and 15 others like this.
  13. Did you mean the other song with Kiss in the title?

14. Neither of the "Kiss" songs should be leaving until the Top 20, you heathens.

15. [​IMG]

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Kiss & Make Up is cute but One Kiss is a banger - there’s really no comparison teebs.

Ashling92, Touchofmyhand and Cutlery like this.
  17. Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  18. Okay hi I'm back today.

19. Let's get onto a new page for this one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.