Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - The winner is... | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

Let's Get Physical! The Dua Lipa Discography Rate - The winner is...

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Joe., May 29, 2020.

1. RJF

RJF

Not my winner, but I can’t be mad. They’re both absolute perfection.

Thanks to @Joe. for the marvellous rate!

aniraz, Phloo, K94 and 3 others like this.
  2. It was so hard not to give Physical my 11, but I'm glad I could rely on practically everyone else to do so!

An amazing discography, a fantastic rate and a gorgeous winner!
    Thanks @Joe. <3

Joe. likes this.
  3. I couldn't decide between 'Physical' and 'Don't Start Now' for my 11, which is one of the reasons I went with 'Cool', but honestly, as much of a rush as 'Physical' is, I feel as though 'Don't Start Now' will probably end up the more popular of the two by the time we get to her 3rd and 4th eras.

4. Yeah that’s pretty given when looking at how huge it is. The second single was always gonna have a hard time.

Joe., londonrain, K94 and 2 others like this.
  5. Thank you for the rate @Joe. Honestly you did an amazing job of it.

If I could have given two 11s to Future Nostalgia, Physical would have got the second so it’s a worthy winner.

Here’s to handing out way too many 10s in the next Dua rate.

[​IMG]

Laurence, Joe. and soratami like this.
  6. Thank you @Joe. for hosting this rate! What a perfect top 10.

Joe. likes this.
  7. K94

K94

One of my favourite top 2s in a rate for a while. Both songs absolutely relentless in their pop hookery and reach for new heights. This rate has been a kiiii and obvs we have @Joe to thank for that! The fact that a lot of bangers left fairly early (#JusticeForElectricity) just shows how many hits that stick like grits she already has under her belt.

Laurence, Joe., Ugly Beauty and 5 others like this.
  8. Amazing, well-paced rate. Hats off to @Joe. for honouring Miss Doer's incredible discography.

Joe. and 2014 like this.
  9. Wonderful rate @Joe. It must have been so stressful to run this rate amid everything that was going on with Dua; great job!

As for Physical, it trully is a majestic song, and that +10 average, talent!

Joe. and Ugly Beauty like this.
  10. I missed the deadline to submit my ratings for this but I’m happy to see Physical & Don’t Start Now as #1 & #2, Physical would have got my 11. Having said that New Rules made it entirely too far, it’s not even top 10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.