LGBTQIA+ | Page 1005 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I went back to uni today and this semester I have to do a religious studies unit that's compulsory for my Sociology degree (which is a first year unit that I've been putting it off for two years nn).

The way the debate was actually getting heated and the tutor came to our table and told us that religion is a sensitive topic and we need to respect that people have different opinions dddd.

This is going to be fun.

2. I am looking for more gay genes. Where do I get these?

3. Me too I love being gay.

Laurence likes this.
    BTG, K94, magictreehouse and 15 others like this.
  5. Nn why did I lie to my GP when they asked me if I usually top or bottom I told them I’m verse.

Internal bottomphobia strikes again

hermit_the_frog, Alenko, K94 and 14 others like this.
  6. I absolutely love it when guys ghost you for months, and suddenly drop by your DM’s like, “Hey there!”

[​IMG]

Bye.

Laurence, Andrew.L, K94 and 3 others like this.
  7. The conversation ended!!!!!

8. I can't help but feel these gender reveal parties are something people in a century will look back on as utterly disgusting.

After a gender reveal party created a massive forest fire in California now a father dies before the child is even born cause of an explosion: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56159731

The sooner (straight) people realise you can't stigmatise people in either being a boy or girl... literally the better.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.