LGBTQIA+ | Page 1010 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. R92

R92

I miss making out and cuddling but the thought of putting my mouth on a stranger's gives me the shivers right now. Hopefull that fear will wane a bit once we ease into more of a post-Covid normal rather than being in the middle of a pandemic.

2. When I was on Grindr around October, I had a guy tell me had a "soft spot for guys with coughs, colds and spitting" and when I said I wasn't interested he proceeded to ask me if I get coughs or colds often.

I know people have kinks but like...
    lol-yuck.gif

LPT, lushLuck, Modeblock and 49 others like this.
  3. Rob

Rob

Covid must have him creaming on the daily.

LPT, lushLuck, Modeblock and 31 others like this.
  4. This is foul oh my god.

LPT, lushLuck, Blond and 3 others like this.
  5. That is not a kink.

lushLuck and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. Sam

Sam

Why are the manchester gays so awful? Like just shut up

jordxn, ohaimanabu, Kyle. and 2 others like this.
  7. Oh god who's done what now.

8. Yes, we are, and no, we do not
    Our legs are like 7-Eleven's,
    they open for business 24/7

lushLuck, ohaimanabu and Neon Green like this.
  9. I just had someone go off on me on grindr cause I wasnt willing to hook up. I know its grindr so the percentage of people on actually looking to chat or date is very small but I thought with everything going on there might have been more people on just looking to chat. What is wrong with people that they think its ok to just attack cause you dont want to jump into bed with them after talking for like 5 minutes

Lupita, Modeblock, Overdose and 16 others like this.
  10. Usually the two most popular apps are Grindr and Tinder. Has anyone had good experiences with any other apps for meeting people or chatting for more than just going to bed after 5 minutes?

seaodw likes this.
  11. Grindr is usually the most sex-focused one. I find a lot of dates on Tinder and surprisingly Bumble as well.

ohaimanabu, V3RYP05H and FoxMint like this.
  12. We can ask them when we're dancing in Cruz in August.

jordxn likes this.
  13. I like Growlr, it's very chilled and polite - but if you're not into bears... ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Modeblock, londonrain and FoxMint like this.
  14. Today the news hit that a 41-year old male from Belgium was lured into a trap while using Grindr, after which he was murdered. Because he was gay.

I am shocked beyond. Insane that these things happen in 2021. Rest in peace.

LPT, Robert, Conan and 11 others like this.
  15. kal

kal

I wish homophobes would die instead.

16. I always found the opposite with Growlr - I thought everyone was pushy and demanding!

17. Sorry we suck x

18. Sam

Sam

you don’t count babes x

Holly Something and jordxn like this.
  19. So hopped on the ol' Grindr out of terminal boredom last night (I know) and was immediately hit up by this very cute guy claiming to be long term relationship-focused. We pretty quickly moved to Instagram chatting, then he gave me his phone number with a "no pressure if you don't want to accept it."

Apparently he remembers me from a night out with the previous guy I was kinda seeing--they are on friendly terms with each other. We all played a few matches of Pac-Man, which I remember doing, but beer was flowing pretty heavily that night... I was super apologetic for not recalling, but he just laughed and told me not to worry about it. He is VERY into the outdoors, so I asked him to take me to his favorite nature spots. How very Montana.

LPT, lushLuck, Alenko and 16 others like this.
  20. The way I used to be a hopeless romantic and this very thread has made me cynical, I was waiting for your post to take a turn ddd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.