LGBTQIA+ | Page 1036 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Here.

2. An old friend I heard from today for the first time in a few years once went for an early morning run and found a guy almost passed out in front of a house on his route. He helped him inside, gave him water, and hung around to make sure he was okay. My friend dozed off for a bit while the guy was sleeping it off and woke up to find the guy tugging his shorts down to 'thank him orally' for his good Samaritan act.

Well, now they're getting married.

Grins, superglowy, Wishlight and 20 others like this.
  3. SBK

SBK

That's sexual assault... But I guess it worked out for them...

Grins, Wishlight, Robert and 12 others like this.
  4. Sam

Sam

I went out on Saturday night and ended up falling asleep spooning and holding hands with a ~straight coworker and now it’s all I can think about because it’s the most intimacy I’ve had in over a year and I think I fancy him and I just know it’s gonna end in tears but also like I need to FEEL something y’know???????

5. Run for the hills sis. This sounds like the beginning of a world full of pain.

6. Sam

Sam

Ddddd catch me diving in head first with no arm bands

7. How are you that confident to doze off with a stranger in your home.

clowezra, Wishlight, Mikl C and 12 others like this.
  8. This is such a weird story. I wonder if anyone will bring it up in a toast.

V3RYP05H, dvno, Overdose and 4 others like this.
  9. Well it was the 90s

papatrick, Sam, Leopold and 4 others like this.
  10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Um so my friend just surprised me that she's getting married and she asked me and our other queer best friend to be her male bridesmaids...

I'm so stoked? Like this is completely loco but I'm like, what am I wearing and how do I meet the theme? Omg, wth!!!!

spaceship, clowezra, Robert and 31 others like this.
  11. I don't know anyone who has gotten married. I mean I know married people but nobody I know has gotten married whilst I've known them. And I have three siblings in their 30s who are all in LTRs but refuse to get married. Is marriage on the outs in general?

Grins, spaceship, mattieh and 2 others like this.
  12. He

He

Hopefully.

It’s an outdated institution.

Grins, spaceship, papatrick and 9 others like this.
  13. Boxer dad was back in the park this morning. The kid ran to the swings, got one good go in and was ordered off and to put the gloves on. Asshole.

14. SBK

SBK

Apparently not, as more young couples are getting married for the 'gram.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  15. Work just straight up denied a lesbian romance option in 2021 for a part of a story... The worst.

clowezra likes this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not sure it's what I want for myself, but I see how it makes my other friends happy, so I'm glad to be a part of their wishes. Mostly I'm just excited to wear a new suit and try to show up her groom, haha.

crash9081, lushLuck, He and 8 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Overdose, lushLuck, Island and 2 others like this.
  18. On the subject of marriage, my divorce was just finalised. I literally sat and cried for 15 minutes when I opened the letter, a mixture of relief and sadness I think.

Kuhleezi, londonrain, 1991 and 36 others like this.
  19. Something similar happened to me on Sunday night, me and a straight acquaintance drunkenly slept together absolutely unexpectedly and I'm still in shock. I'm not going to bother telling the full story because it's a mess... but I can't stop thinking about it because it was so good ddd.

Literally no out gays want me it's always the ones who I least expect, he was asking me for advice on the best way to ask a girl out on a date literally an hour before?? So bizarre.

20. Sam

Sam

scream!

this guy I mentioned and I are getting drunk tonight so let’s wait and see what happens sksks

LPT, Burzum and MusicLover1994 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.