LGBTQIA+ | Page 1045 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I ...... see what you did there

[​IMG]

Jacques, Modeblock, snoho and 21 others like this.
  2. Goes to show how little these companies actually know about the community they profess to support one month of the year.

3. I was happy not remembering that tweet.

Jacques, Dee91, Modeblock and 25 others like this.
  4. Pussy pearl? I love their song Don't Mess With My Man.

Jacques, Dee91, acl and 4 others like this.
  5. Faster kill faster still Pussy Pearl
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Jacques, Dee91, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  7. Psyllium husk, children. Psyllium husk.

Jacques, Mr Blonde, SBK and 4 others like this.
  8. I mean, a lot of the ones that put up their rainbow flag also have donated millions to anti-gay politicians, organizations, etc. So... Yeah, we should get mad at them doing the bare minimum performative activism.

9. I haven't entered this thread in a minute so these are an interesting two pages to catch up on dddd.

Conan likes this.
  10. So today I’ve updated my Grindr profile with a selfie with my freshly dyed pink hair & received a number of messages from headless torsos saying stuff like, how I even expect to find sex or love when I look like that, why would I do such a feminine thing, and that my mom probably didn’t do that to her hair, etc.
    I just…

11. The way gays make it so hard to root for them. Absolutely disgusting.

12. [​IMG]

Yuck. There is a certain kind of gay that takes up an unfortuntely large, vocal chunk of Grindr that merely sees other profiles as a menu of sex objects meant to cater to their every preference. Stay true to you boo, I'm sure you look killer with that pink hair.

Jacques, hologram, Dee91 and 31 others like this.
  13. Headless torsos trying to lecture someone about what is sexually appealing when that’s the least attractive type of picture to post? IHaveToLaugh.gif!!

Keep rocking the pink and showing you have more guts than those trolls xx

jtm, papatrick, BubblegumBoy and 9 others like this.
  14. This is so weird. These guys need to stay in their lane. Literally no one asked for their input.

jtm, BubblegumBoy, R92 and 13 others like this.
  15. Sounds like gays who are trapped in a heteronormative perception toxic cycle.

It is completely their fault and something they have to work on to get themselves out of.

You keeping doing you.

jtm, papatrick, BubblegumBoy and 17 others like this.
  16. It screams insecurity, really. Like, even if you had those thoughts (which, ew in the first place) why the fuck would you be compelled to tell that to someone?

17. I was hoping to meet this cute Irish guy that I've been talking to, but now I'm worried, I've been talking to him on Messenger and Snapchat and he didn't reply to me once today as I wanted to try and work bus times and what time to meet up at, we've only video chatted twice, I've even sent him money as he's been unable to order food or haven't had money for rent and I felt bad for him, I've sent him over £130 during the time we've been chatting and I'm starting to wonder if he's fucked me over, we were supposed to meet tomorrow in Belfast as he's supposed getting the bus up from Dublin and now I'm absolutely shitting myself in case he's absolutely fucked me over, I was sexually assaulted in a toilet by a guy I met off Tinder and I don't want to believe or think he would even dare do such a thing to me, but I just believe that I feel he'll not show up tomorrow and that hurts me to think about as I feel he could be one for me.

18. I'd hate to say this, but I think he scammed you.

Jacques, papatrick, Uno and 12 others like this.
  19. If this is true and he did scam me, I made the payments through PayPal so I should be able to get my money back should I not?

Andrew.L and Music Is Death like this.
  20. Uh I think so? I'm not entirely sure how PayPal works, since I barely use it myself. But I hope you can!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.