LGBTQIA+ | Page 1071 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I constantly convince myself I'm a "settle down in the country" type, despite the fact that any time I spend a week anywhere even vaguely remote I quickly go full Jack Torrance in The Shining.

2. I got recommended this podcast that I just finished watching and I wanted to share it here. There are many moments I could relate to my own ongoing journey exploring my gender identity, deconstructing social norms, among other things, all while navigating a world that isn't willing to accept me if people don't understand me first, the latter of which is a key point ALOK is challenging through a non-binary perspective. During the talk, they bring up various adjacent topics and it was a lot to take in so I'm not sure I would do them all justice right now, but if you have an hour to spare, it's worth the watch.

A couple snippets:

3. That DaBaby rant…yikes. How do people under 30 have such hateful opinions?

Wishlight, andru, spaceship and 10 others like this.
  4. His twitter bio too... Yikes. Gay TERFs are weird.

Future Lover likes this.
  5. Uno

Uno

It took about 4 replays of this gif to realize there was a dog pulling on her. I thought she was doing some weird krumping.

6. He doesn't deserve that FKA Twigs t shirt he's wearing.

Dennis likes this.
  7. His whole feed…uff.

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

“MomentumTwinks”, though…

boombazookajoe likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. We don't claim him. Next.

11. Read an article about it, thought of you, ached.

Jamie likes this.
  12. If I could use a smiling emoji here I would. I had a very uncomfortable (to say the least) incident with a guy this week as well and the one-two punch of this and then those comments sent me spiraling for a day or two. Back on track now though!

13. Make some points though...

[​IMG]

14. You're just not doing it right babe

15. We love to see it

Wishlight, Hudweiser and Lapras like this.
  16. Fuck I love hairy men. That’s all.

17. bitchmetoothefuck.gif

18. The way I hate hair on me but I love hair on other men.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.