LGBTQIA+ | Page 1072 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. 'how old are you because you look old but also young'

[​IMG]

askew, Jonathan27, Mr Blonde and 45 others like this.
  2. I'm the exact opposite ddd

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. Sam

Sam

Being back out and among the gays last night felt so fucking good

Remorque, Blond, Kyle. and 14 others like this.
  4. tea

tea

I got my first boyfriend

[​IMG]

5. As we come out of the pandemic (and my year-long celibacy) and with my 26th birthday approaching... I have slowly but surely come to the conclusion I am quite interested in topping now, something that never appealed to me at all before. Is this transition a gay cliche? ddd

Confusing and trying times!

6. Imagine getting everything you ever wanted in an incredible person but not being able to accept it because you're too hung up on the last person you were with, who is definitely not right for you.

[​IMG]

Jonathan27, Remorque, LPT and 21 others like this.
  7. I am very much enjoying the panic of Twitter gays waking up and realising that their final thirst Fleet is still on the timeline.

Remorque, phily693, Jamie and 11 others like this.
  8. Au contraire, I've used the threat of fleets disappearing to post my first and last thirsty fleet and, not gonna lie, I've been enjoying the attention.

Remorque, Jamie, Wishlight and 2 others like this.
  9. Every now and then, I get the urge to top. I've not done it in about five years now so I'm overdue my 'try'. Having said that, I have topped over three people in my time so I can't hate it that much.

10. I prefer to top, But I am deemed too fem for most bottoms to be interested in me. So I usually either have to bottom or not have sex. Fun! Meanwhile all the bottoms complain there is no tops. Then it always gets people to think of that meme where the fem top is like "Yas sis"... Like, that's not how it is at all.

Anyways...

Mr Blonde, Remorque, Grins and 8 others like this.
  11. People are so hung up on all that. It’s so weird to me. I’ve always seen it as very dependent on the mood, the guy you’re with, any number of factors.

Jonathan27, Remorque, Blond and 14 others like this.
  12. Talking with this guy on Instagram who has a lot of mutual followers. He's older and spends his time split between L.A. and Montana, but he has a lake house and seems quite put together. He's trying to get me to meet him for drinks on what he says are "friendly terms with no expectations."

But he has apparently decided I would look hot with a military-style buzz cut and wants to do it himself. Why does this feel like a strange way to sort of claim me? Like, marking his territory by shaping me into something he wants.

The kii is that I do look pretty good with a buzzcut, so maybe I'll just let him do it and flee nn.

Remorque, Grins, LPT and 15 others like this.
  13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I mean... if he'd said you'd look hot with a buzzcut and you'd then enthusiastically agreed, that would be one thing, but basically just going "I feel like I want to change the way you look but also I don't want to make any sort of commitment to you" is a weird thing to do.

14. Well this was his response when I asked him what he meant by "meeting for drinks."

Which, OK. I can read between the lines here and you definitely wanna fuck on some level.

Remorque, tea, Island and 7 others like this.
  15. I really wish I had more friends from our community. Over the years I feel as if it would've been a huge benefit to me mentally, and socially. I've had to endure far too many toxic straight cisgenders.

Mr Blonde, Remorque, andru and 14 others like this.
  16. So I'm currently in Tokyo on hotel confinement with work. Anywayyy, im with some of my crew downstairs in the lobby lounge area playing cards when the Spanish and Brazilian Olympic football teams walk on by...my jaw hit the floor.

Extremely beautiful human beings.

Not me constantly refreshing Grindr to see if anyone crops up.

w2fEFcK.gif

17. It's because you had such fab company sis x

18. Sam

Sam

U right x

19. I shouldn't think figging's for me.

20. Maybe it's a hair cutting fetish? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.