LGBTQIA+ | Page 1083 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Smells like privilege to me.

2. I am absolutely disgusted by the amount of people (especially gay people) who honestly believe that LGBT+ activism is a matter of choice. Your silver spoon has to be really fucking big.

LPT, lushLuck, fancygreen and 21 others like this.
  3. At this point we don't know if that was even true. Apparently he's a sex worker and was with a client. The injuries were "consented". He lied because he didn't want to tell the truth to his partner and it was said partner and a flatmate who "convinced" him to go to the police and report it.

A mess.

LPT, discoteca and londonrain like this.
  4. More ammo for the homophobes ... I hate it here.

kal and londonrain like this.
  5. A double whammy, because it’ll also make it harder for sex workers to report incidents and be believed when it’s already difficult.

LPT, lushLuck, Robert and 13 others like this.
  6. kal

kal

Is this too inappropriate? And can you confirm about Ancient Greece @Vasilios ddd?

[​IMG]

LPT, Jonathan27, Robert and 24 others like this.
  7. I’ve heard about the olive oil as lube theory many times growing up but I’m not Greek so can’t confirm dddd

8. Thing like gaping and piss grates are talked about outside this thread… I think we’re fine with olive oil ddd

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  9. Getting a random message saying hey from a hot guy on insta:
    [​IMG]
    Me conversing for about 5 minutes, only for him to then ask if I’ll sign up to his trading business:
    [​IMG]

10. That forced consumption of butter thing still haunts me.

11. I want to believe that this is about BTS fans but I'm scared it's not.

12. kal

kal

This isn't the first time I've seen this video, and every time I'm like..
    image.jpeg

13. I love me some olive oil

lushLuck and DominoDancing like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    Who doesn't? "Skinny legend" etc. etc.

15. "Activism" has a very negative, off-putting connotation in Brazil - not just for right-wingers, but the huge swathe of generic GP folks whose votes Leite is gonna need if he is going to be a viable candidate.

Bare in mind this is the country where millions were convinced "activists" wanted to have small children sucking on plastic penises in primary school as part of a leftist, pro-LGBT agenda to make everyone queer-gay-trans.

jawow_, Glitterizer and DoggySwami like this.
  16. My Binky Made Me Gay: The True Life Story of man.tis.shrimp

lushLuck, Glitterizer and londonrain like this.
  17. Also a very good perfume. She is every icon!

[​IMG]

Well, I do have an oral fixation nn

18. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but this is quite a Eurocentric view though. Having grown up in parts of Southeast Asia and the Middle East, I can understand why some people choose not to partake in LGBTIQ+ activism. The potential physical threat to yourself and even your extended family is very real in some countries.

But of course, this is no excuse for people living in countries where it's safe to do so.

daninternational likes this.
  19. I think first everyone participating in this discussion should define what constitutes “partaking in activism”. What does that mean? Going to Pride Parades? Posting about politics on your Twitter? Just being “aware” about political happenings relevant to the cause and understanding what rights we have and don’t have?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.