LGBTQIA+

She/Her/Queen
The last time I had a threesome was in Berlin and I stayed at this really posh Airbnb where doctors/dentists have offices there in the morning. My apartment was on the highest floor. Things got heated when we got to the front door of my apartment and we were just going for it and then next thing I know, all three of us were on the bed doing it for hourssss.

When everything was over, I sent them to the door, I realised it was left open. Those poor neighbours (if any, since I'm not sure all units were doctors offices and whether people inhabited them) hearing my screams of pleasure, sawry!

bippy-bipdoof.gif

Last edited:
My friend is so annoying as of late, and to be honest he’s always been this way but I’m just really noticing it now, but it’s to the point where the friendship is exhausting.

He is very insecure anyway, but he also judges other people so harshly. For example he hates that masculinity is one of the most important factors of attraction in males (I don’t agree with this, but I do think it’s true) but then judges men harshly if they don’t fall into the right aesthetic I suppose. It’s so specific now like he’s just messaged the group chat saying that he likes a guy but he has a mustache and that’s a turn off, but why? Why has it got to the point where someone has to literally present themselves in an extremely specific way for you to find them attractive. I mean it’s his choice, but he will never find someone he likes that much because he will always find a flaw, and I know this isn’t to do with the guys masculinity but it’s another layer of the problems.

Another thing that irritated me was I seen a post on a group which is like a gay travelling group and someone asked the question ‘where have you been on holiday that felt safe’. Someone replied saying ‘as long as you act normal happy things will happen’ or something similar, instantly I was like ew. Then checked to see who liked it and here is my friend, which did not shock me at all.

I’m not really asking for advice I guess, just having a rant.

My friend is so annoying as of late, and to be honest he’s always been this way but I’m just really noticing it now, but it’s to the point where the friendship is exhausting.

He is very insecure anyway, but he also judges other people so harshly. For example he hates that masculinity is one of the most important factors of attraction in males (I don’t agree with this, but I do think it’s true) but then judges men harshly if they don’t fall into the right aesthetic I suppose. It’s so specific now like he’s just messaged the group chat saying that he likes a guy but he has a mustache and that’s a turn off, but why? Why has it got to the point where someone has to literally present themselves in an extremely specific way for you to find them attractive. I mean it’s his choice, but he will never find someone he likes that much because he will always find a flaw, and I know this isn’t to do with the guys masculinity but it’s another layer of the problems.

Another thing that irritated me was I seen a post on a group which is like a gay travelling group and someone asked the question ‘where have you been on holiday that felt safe’. Someone replied saying ‘as long as you act normal happy things will happen’ or something similar, instantly I was like ew. Then checked to see who liked it and here is my friend, which did not shock me at all.

I’m not really asking for advice I guess, just having a rant.
If the friendship is becoming a pain, definitely cut them out of your life. Otherwise it's going to fester and blow up at some point.

If the friendship is becoming a pain, definitely cut them out of your life. Otherwise it's going to fester and blow up at some point.

Yeah I’m just not really engaging with them much anymore. Still in the same friendship group but we’re in different cities so I don’t have to see them often.

Pretend, put-on masculinity is the biggest ick
Straight acting is an obvious red flag.
Both of these.

It’s an immediate swipe left/“no” from me if they include “masculine” in their written profile because it’s a clear indicator of what type of person they are (and I don’t mean a masculine presenting person nn).

Last edited: