LGBTQIA+

Wasn't sure where else to post this/what to do but one of my friends who lives out of state sent me screenshots of someone in Florida using my pictures to catfish people on grindr. I'm sure I have basically zero agency now but it's disconcerting how they also somehow got my height too. I know I shouldn't put much stock in a bunch of gay men in a different state associating my pictures with this person I don't know but it just feels a little insidious in intent I guess.

Wasn't sure where else to post this/what to do but one of my friends who lives out of state sent me screenshots of someone in Florida using my pictures to catfish people on grindr. I'm sure I have basically zero agency now but it's disconcerting how they also somehow got my height too. I know I shouldn't put much stock in a bunch of gay men in a different state associating my pictures with this person I don't know but it just feels a little insidious in intent I guess.
That’s doubly bad: They have stolen your likeness and they are conning people (I hate to think to what end). I would hope you could contact Grindr and they would remove your photos and ban the person. Worth a try.

Rmx

He/Him/His

I'm pretty sure you can report them on Grindr. I've done so in the past. Not sure if it worked because I never really followed up, but it's the least you can do. Not to scare you (NL is literally about 0,5% of the size of the US) but I've had people at parties come up to me and ask me about these 'conversations' they had with 'me'. So it's definitely worth reporting!

She/Her
I’m not sure who needs to see this, but I beg, if you have trans friends that ever express their lack of safety, their anxiety in public and their experiences they face in public, please do anything but tell them they’ll “be okay and that they’re strong”. Please offer to walk with them somewhere, or be their emergency call when they need someone to talk to. Ask them how they are and check in when you know they’re travelling to places regularly by themselves.

It isn’t much, but I promise it’s the little things that help. I genuinely feared for my life today…and not for the first time. But if I hear how strong I am one more time, whilst being left alone again, or receive another message like “well what were you wearing for them to attack you?” I’ll scream.

he/him/basic cishomo
I have a new work partner who is non-binary, the first NB I've ever known face-to-face, and the way they've made my life feel so much better just by virtue of being present. Like... I can make Lady Gaga jokes! And they're fucking slaying the job too, I'm positively thrilled. I've definitely spent way too long cooped up in the Morridor tolerating the pervasive #ThinkCelestial heteronormativity, yup yup.

In conclusion, it's so fucking hot in Phoenix.

Excuse my covid voice haha.

So today on my podcast I am super honored to be joined by Magda ️‍⚧️️‍ Stega - //+/() ️‍️‍⚧️ & (10 ), , , |

Madga has an incredibly important story to share with you coming from a small town in Poland, to radiating so much joy in being an advocate for our community doing tremendous work as an Inspirational Speaker and Transgender Courage Advocate.

As someone from Poland with a personal journey of trans-life experience, she truly understands the importance of being an ally. Her story is incredibly valuable and relevant today, and her mission is to empower individuals and companies to effectively support the queer community.

Please excuse my voice on this podcast, I didn´t realise my loss of voice was because of covid and so definitely not my prettiest voice or appearance haha.

But back to the important topic,

I encourage everyone to visit Madgas page because she really makes an important point in encouraging Trans workplace inclusion, and I believe some very important questions to ask companies in the modern workplace when applying are those such as.

Have you had any other trans employees?

Do you have a trans inclusion policy?

Do they have a sizeable cohort of LGBTQ+ employees? Do they have any specific initiatives/policies in place to support this?

Do they have LGBTQ+ staff in upper management right now? (If no, is this a priority?)

Do they have a LGBTQ+ Employee Rights Group (ERG)? (If yes, who’s involved, how active is it, can i connect with the leadership to explore how I could get involved?)

I highly recommend to also ask broader questions about the company culture, and take a look at the staff LinkedIn, how diverse is the company?

I am so thankful Madga for having you on the podcast, and excited for people to hear it.

Rmx

He/Him/His
Coming to the end of my therapy, having thought (or misread) my therapist was a big old gay and watching him sit unflinching as I talked about sex this, fetish that, cock, personal top 10 areas of the male body, only for him to mention his wife and kids and declare he identifies as heterosexual. An ally.

omg I literally talked about dick size during therapy last week. First (well. second) guy I ever had a crush on told me "If you had a 21cm dick you'd totally be my boyfriend". I was literally a teenager, he was in his early 40s. Toxic son of a-

Why am I sharing this? Who knows. *sips breezer / vapes vape*

duck-smoking-stan-twitter.gif

I know I’m gay because the correct answer is “all of them.”

Lit.ter.al.ly. I enjoy everything about the male body (except maybe feet, but I don't judge those who do dd)