LGBTQIA+

We've probbaly been through this once or twice before and I know there's a book club somewhere around here, but could anybody recommend some gay literature? My vacation is coming up.

I enjoy both YA and lighter stuff like David Levithan or more "adult drama" in the shape of Michael Cunningham. Call Me By Your Name is already in my shopping cart.

I started using a gay dating app for the first time recently and could someone explain to me what the fuck guys mean when they say 'into?'. I thought it meant what position I like but the ones who replied when I asked said 'I'm into kissing, sucking, blah blah'. Are they actually asking what specific sexual things I like? Like that must be it, but I don't understand why its something thats brought up, will they ignore me then if we don't both like all the same things? And who the fuck doesn't like kissing?

Also, a great book with a gay protagonist is Simon v. The Homo Sapiens Agenda! Its a high school young adult type of book, but its actually really funny and its so great to read a book like that where you can actually relate personally, like straight people get to to with most things.

I started using a gay dating app for the first time recently and could someone explain to me what the fuck guys mean when they say 'into?'. I thought it meant what position I like but the ones who replied when I asked said 'I'm into kissing, sucking, blah blah'. Are they actually asking what specific sexual things I like? Like that must be it, but I don't understand why its something thats brought up, will they ignore me then if we don't both like all the same things? And who the fuck doesn't like kissing?.

That's pretty standard for a gay online app where people just want to hook up. Why wouldn't they ask?

Did anyone ever use Microsoft Comic Chat back in the day?

I used to love it.

comic1.jpg

A/S/L?

Today is one year ago to the day that I came out.

And.... nothing has really changed.

I always thought that when I came out I would suddenly be this super outgoing and confident person but thats not the case. Being gay was never the issue the issue was my social anxiety that I let fester away for years and years. I actually had pretty much accepted being gay when I was like 19 but didn't come out until I was 24.

Of course im happy to be out and my family is completly accepting but feel a bit rubbish that my social life , confidence etc has not really improved.

I had a guy tell me once that he wasn't into kissing during hookups as it was too intimate. As if sticking your genitals in each others mouths wasn't intimate.

Some guys on gay dating/hook-up apps aren't into kissing because they're not actually attracted to men, but aren't getting any oral action from their wives these days.

I had a guy tell me once that he wasn't into kissing during hookups as it was too intimate. As if sticking your genitals in each others mouths wasn't intimate.
That's right, they are only interested in your dick or anus, and kissing is too personal, and it would imply they actually like your face. They just wanna get off. I get it, I'm the complete opposite. If I could I would tell all those fuckers to kiss...my ass.