LGBTQIA+ | Page 860 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. To be fair, I imagine voyeurs probably feel like they are living through their golden age right now.

Music Is Life, LTG, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  2. Does being pissed on from a distance still count as social distancing? Asking for a friend @Jacques

LPT, RMK, Music Is Life and 24 others like this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I hate this thread.

RMK, Music Is Life, Mikl C and 19 others like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

I would love to make out and cuddle with someone right about now.

And then get the D.

5. But have you douched?

6. Island

Island Staff Member

I wanna let you know that I haven't had any horror stories.

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Sex in itself is a horror story.
    [​IMG]

10. This thread should get made into a reality show. There will be humor, topless arguments and jacuzzi water infections.

Music Is Life, Kyle., steste and 3 others like this.
  11. The only Golden Hours I’m having until lockdown is over are Kacey’s xx

12. Let's not forget the outrageous lies some like to tell

13. Sam

Sam

Never douched a day in my life. Never needed to. Too blessed to be expressed.

Music Is Life, steste and Island like this.
  14. It’s because you’re all young spring chickens with perfectly healthy and robust digestive systems. Just you wait...

Music Is Life and londonrain like this.
  15. Island

Island Staff Member

I just wait a few days after I eat hot/spicy/super filling foods ddd.

Music Is Life, steste and londonrain like this.
  16. Y'all think your shit don't stink, and it shows.

17. Me for the past three years.

18. *Cascada voice*

Evacuate your asshole

19. ddd I had this saved before your buttholes got tight BUT one thing that becomes very apparent as you traverse from your mid-twenties onwards as a queer person is the very distinct divergence of your life from your straight peers. The reasons for that are many, and teebs I'm not tiew interested in psychoanalysing them, apart from the fact that it comes down to them having an easier ride in life that requires less or no self-questioning on an existential level, so they double down on that.

Regardless, you do end up realising that all the interests, hobbies and fancies which you might think are silly and stupid actually give your life a lot of meaning in ways that are increasingly more foundational and emotionally resonant. I mean, this entire place is proof of how what is considered a niche and derisive interest by many is something which brings so much joy and connection to anyone who partakes. The whole Life Achievements box-ticking that straights do (marriage, mortgage, promotions, kids and so on) is really their version of interests and hobbies, and even when they do have genuine (and horrid) interests and hobbies, they are to paper over the cracks of those 'achievements'. And ultimately, these things don't make them happy or fulfilled, because that sort of very material accomplishment is always prone to collapse.

So, I dunno, indulge in pop music and ooky spooky collectables and sexy fun adventures and whatever else floats your faggy boats. You'll end up being happier and more fulfilled and just... better.

Anywé, as you were with your tragic sphincters.

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.