LGBTQIA+ | Page 947 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. He means Letterboxd fff

2. Nn oh.

Holly Something likes this.
  3. I've received enough nudes on insta to know about that messaging system.

4. That's valid ddd

5. Is he wearing socks from In-N-Out ddd
    [​IMG]
    Bulk up, daddy Bloom!

6. He definitely is. I have those in red and green!

Espeon and lushLuck like this.
  7. Rob

Rob

Don't you have a boyfriend?

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Open relationships exist, sis.

9. This is why I stopped posting in this thread and why I’m stopping again, because any time I even mention anything this is what I get as a response.

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

We been knew that Laurence Fox is trash, but it’s really sad to see the BBC’s LGBT+ correspondent getting abuse because of his clownery.

11. What the jpeg is going on in here on this day?

londonrain likes this.
  12. I really need to move out or get a new flat mate, My flat mate is absolutely horrific I found out she's been going into my room and using my perfume, She shouts at me now don't get me wrong I give as good as I get but for a cis woman to be disrespecting a trans woman and going through my things when I'm not there is so wrong and I actually hate her, I can't even wash my clothes or cook with her she's that controlling she rolls her eyes when I am doing an all black wash or white wash and says I slam the door of the washing machine. I had to stop cooking my food recently because she said she wanted to quickly make something then proceeded to make a big meal it's just ridiculous, The icing on the cake was tonight I went shopping and she warned me not to buy wine it's only a Thursday?? and when she seen me with a glass of wine shouted that I was taking the piss, That thieving scumbag literally helped herself to my perfume and I'm taking the piss I actually can't cope.

13. I commented on one of his reviews and we exchanged our socials dddd

Anyway, I hate whoever talked about garlic sauce on here because tonight I made out with someone who had just eaten garlic bread and all I could think about was this thread.

LPT, 4Roses, goatface3128 and 12 others like this.
  14. As you can see, they associated with known hate group LGB Alliance.

A number of distributers and venues which purchased the magazine announced that they could get to fuck and they would cease association with the publication. What you posted was their attempt to backtrack.

londonrain likes this.
  15. Oh my God, it sounds like she's acting like your mother. If someone told me, an adult, off for buying wine on a Thursday I would be like "Excuse me?". Wow, please move out she sounds completely toxic.

16. I'm looking...disrepectfully.

17. So what I don’t need is whacking off to photos of my ex & having him DM me an hour later for the first time in 4 years to talk about his new boyfriend. The universe needs to understand that was not the point of my enjoyable relief.

LPT, 4Roses, goatface3128 and 11 others like this.
  18. Maybe the universe was telling you you shouldn't be relieveing yourself to photos of him dddd.

4Roses, goatface3128, Sam and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.