LGBTQIA+ | Page 955 | The Popjustice Forum

LGBTQIA+

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Not another homophobic politician being exposed
    [​IMG]

LPT, andru, papatrick and 30 others like this.
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

...why? Maybe he wants an angel in the streets and a devil in the sheets (or whatever the phrase is).

You think you’re the only person who’s different when he’s horny, sis? Any man worth his salt will expect that.

goatface3128, stuaw, R92 and 6 others like this.
  3. Christmas is coming early girls!

Espeon, FridayNight, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  4. I may have just had a panic attack because that guy's messaged me asking how I am and saying he's missed me.

He always seems to catch me when I'm in the middle of doing some college work. Sir, could this not have waited until I'd finished making a radio indent for this assignment?

Andrew.L likes this.
  5. So the guy I flirted with last night? Later today he's gonna pick me up, and we're gonna cuddle and watch a movie at his place. And like, I'm a little nervous and a little excited about it. And part of me kinda hopes that's all that happens, aside from some making out. Like. I'd be okay if we have sex, but I think it'd be nice to have a first date without any.

Espeon, Island, Andrew.L and 3 others like this.
  6. He

He

Not my friend’s housemate arguing that because he can’t go to the gym to see men, it’s ok for him to have 3-4 sex dates a week (and bring them home).

Oh and COVID-19 is just a flu, he says.

andru, Espeon, Chezam and 7 others like this.
  7. Well as it happened to me a few days ago, don’t feel pressured to have sex with him just cause you’re going to his place. And definitely set your boundaries if you feel the need to.

8. Thanks! I will. It'll depend on how I feel in the moment so I'll see how it goes and let y'all know ddd.

9. You make a fair point, I think I was just embarrassed though because I'd told him the night before I was over random hookups and wanted something meaningful and he agreed dddd.

But then again, there we were, both on Grindr.

tea, Sam, Holly Something and 4 others like this.
  10. I'm so jealous of you all who have countries who aren't under strict lockdown or are able to meet up again. Not that anyone would meet me anyway due to me being so hideous.

Chezam likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Sis, it is time to practice self-care and block him. This kind of cycle realistically is unlikely to lead anywhere positive, and it's clearly already having a negative effect on you. Cast him out.

12. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Exactly.

[​IMG]

stuaw, tea, DoggySwami and 5 others like this.
  13. Sending you positive vibes.

Music Is Death likes this.
  14. Thank you.

IEngineered likes this.
  15. I’ve noticed you post things like this a few times here and I’m not sure that’s the right way to go about sorting this out. Putting your validity on who will/won’t have sex with you is a very dangerous mindset.

Do you have anyone you can talk to about why you feel like you’re hideous? I wasn’t sure whether people saying you had a bf was correct but, if so, talking to them would be a great place to start. Obviously, I have no idea what your relationship is like so apologies if I’ve got this all wrong.

andru, papatrick, SBK and 16 others like this.
  16. Then don't. Ddd, but seriously, if you want to have a date without sex then just be honest, don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to.

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Dddd I'm about to go on a third date without sex tomorrow. 2020 is wild.

18. Oh here's our resident Phantom Of The Opera to stop the masquerade!

But for real stop telling us how hideous you are when a) you're not and b) it must not be helping your self-esteem with whatever reassurances you get from saying it.

SBK, NuhdeensPassport and smellycat like this.
  19. Seeing the handsome Russian again this Sunday - I can’t wait!

20. Thanks! That's the plan. I was only planning on not having sex if it's initiated. Like, if neither of us bring it up, and we stick to cuddles and movies I'll be happy.
    But if he does try to initiate it, I'll say no. Of he gets pissed, that's his loss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.