Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 177 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. - really bro, really can't ya?!

myblood, Wishlight, papatrick and 4 others like this.
  2. Considering Queen Mariah is the only one who should be singing it.

3. I love me some cheesy Christmas tunes but the way the ‘December’, ‘Christmas’ or ‘all year’ lyrics are heavy-handedly shoe-horned into this mediocre song is something.

4. It's painful to realise that on his album there's likes of Stargate, Sir Nolan and The Monsters and The Strangers who must have produced something better than this Christmas song, but all that talent is getting ignored. It's waste of everyone's time and money.

Liam even has two clear fan fave songs, KOB (RIP) and Tell Your Friends, and either one of them could be at least a middling hit in the countries not located between Canada and Mexico.

Ugh, how pointless.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. The fact he's trying to scam streams from people searching for Mariah...

Weak.

Mr.Arroz, myblood, Wishlight and 19 others like this.
  6. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I genuinely think the entire strategy for this song is streams from Alexa and Siri getting the wrong song.

myblood, Wishlight, Lila and 3 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Looks like Liam is in promo mode, y'all.

8. Like Cockclockwork.

myblood, flowersandu, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  9. This is... quite possibly one of the most depressing celebrity interviews I've ever read.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

He looks like a child.

Verandi likes this.
  11. He's such a fucking idiot.

[​IMG]

12. Why is he squinting in all those underwear shots? He doesn't look sexy, he looks a damn fool. Don't even get me started on that car crash of an interview ddd.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  13. He looks like a Ken doll with tattoos sksksksk

14. Interview? What interview? Couldn't they get him to wear some briefs?

15. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

He's always been such a dumbass but this is a whole different level. Certainly his team is trying their best to market him for his body because his brain is a no-go.

16. Not one interesting thing was said in that interview.

17. He seems far more passionate about the underwear shoot than he does about his music, which really says it all.

In that respect, maybe he and Cheryl were a better match than anyone thought.

18. Island

Island Staff Member

Cute boys with nothing going on inside their head is always a sad aesthetic.

19. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

This is the sort of thing I'd expect from an SNL parody or something.

myblood, Wishlight, Eskapism and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.