Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 179 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. "If i was changing my manager every week, I'd probably be shit too" - Oh Liam, its not like you aren't shit now anyway.

myblood, Wishlight, Mikl C and 11 others like this.
  2. The only things I read in this post.

Alenko, stuaw, papatrick and 6 others like this.
  3. What a dick.
    A hot dick but still a dick.

4. This also happened:

The replies are saying that he lied and that she's in fact 18, and they met when she was 15.

5. RJF

RJF

I don't know; he's attractive but there's no... sexuality to him? He has no idea how to carry himself like an attractive person. Like, why is he looking at the camera like it just came up and asked him if he remembers it from Monaco? Hot is hot, but sometimes someone is just so unbelievably dense that it becomes a physically repulsive thing. This is kind of where I'm at.

That video of a lookalike fucking some guy that was circulating a few years ago under the guise of a "leaked" video had more game.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Mr.Arroz, myblood, Wishlight and 44 others like this.
  6. PM me.

7. RJF

RJF

What Bible verse would you like me to send you?

Mr.Arroz, myblood, Wishlight and 62 others like this.
  8. Deepfake it with his face and get that scandal so he might grab some halfway decent streams for whatever quick lil single will be out at the time.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. You are so right. In that shot that had members wanting to be a woman’s abdomen, His athletic body is stunning but then you get to his face and it’s like “are you alright? Is she crushing you right now?”.

I suspect he’s better at sweet talking.... or has a massive cock.

Cognitive Dissonance and Txetxu like this.
  10. In any interview I've ever seen (to be fair not many) he's always come across so dull and very boring. I'm sure he's a lovely guy but he really doesn't have the 'IT' factor.

11. I liked that video.

Conor likes this.
  12. Or people trash taste.

13. The saddest part with this answer is that it reflects the opinion of so many people. Too many persons vote without actually figuring out what their own fundamental political views are. Instead they end up voting based upon what they think about the party’s leader.

blaze_dave and POPGASM like this.
  14. Liam says: “I’m really happy right now and things are good. Being in love, how would I describe that? F***ing s*** got real.

"Now that I’ve found someone who’s genuinely my best friend as well as my partner, it’s massively changed things for me."

He just reeks of smug shithead.

Also, there was a headline for an interview where he spoke about his flat fire, but I misread and was not even surprised that one of the most interesting things from a Liam interview would be him talking about a flat tyre.

15. Liam is really hot.

But I’m more interested in his photo’s than his music.

16. I remember his talk about family values in the wake of the Duck Dynasty scandal. I doubt he'll be able to speak with such arrogance again.

17. He’s rolling out another showmance? Because that really helped with getting a hit album last time.

Smooth Criminal and V3RYP05H like this.
  18. I have pre-ordered the signed CD from Amazon :'(

Laurence and lushLuck like this.
  19. I would have done the same if he made it an option in the US. Lose that 2nd sale, Daddy Payne.

Laurence, Suburbia and Burzum like this.
  20. The only reason I check this thread when I see it on the front page is the hope for bum pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.