Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 180 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. He’s rolling out another showmance? Because that really helped with getting a hit album last time.

Smooth Criminal and V3RYP05H like this.
  2. I have pre-ordered the signed CD from Amazon :'(

Laurence and lushLuck like this.
  3. I would have done the same if he made it an option in the US. Lose that 2nd sale, Daddy Payne.

Laurence, Suburbia and Burzum like this.
  4. The only reason I check this thread when I see it on the front page is the hope for bum pics

5. Quite. I'd really appreciate it if people could stop coming in here to post about his music. It's most disappointing to click on the thread and not see a naked picture of him.

myblood, Wishlight, stuaw and 10 others like this.
  6. I'm positive we'll get hole pics on the album release week.

7. And the sad part is he'd still flop.

8. Just watched a bit of a documentary on Sky called ‘Straight Talking’ with Liam and someone called Ant Middleton interviewing him.

He’s quite boring and monotonous but he seems like a decent enough guy to be fair. There’s just no star quality there from what I see. He could just be the hot guy in the office who’s a bit of a show off.

POPGASM and Zinone like this.
  9. Yeah, I listened to the Table Manners episode with him and if it wasn't for Jessie and Lennie being their fabulous selves, it would've been a struggle to sit through an hour(!) of him talking. Jessie asked him if he likes the music he's making now and he sounded rather unconvincing in his response if you ask me.

sugarcoma likes this.
  10. Can you blame him nn

myblood, Wishlight, Vixen and 16 others like this.
  11. Usually an artist denounces their previous work only when they have something new to promote.
    Liam changing the game by already denouncing it before release? Innovative.

Vixen, spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  12. Seems like he isn't that bothered.

13. I'm interested to hear the new songs.

Burzum and lushLuck like this.
  14. He was used to getting chart hits. And he's not anymore. He's not stupid enough to know his current output isn't working for him. Well i don't think he's stupid enough.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  15. I'm interested to see the hole project.

myblood, stuaw, Snatched and 3 others like this.
  16. I want this picture without the text so I can frame it in my room.

I hate myself for admitting and posting THAT.

myblood, Wishlight, Laurence and 3 others like this.
  17. Same.

lushLuck and Meathook like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. OMG YASSSSSSSSSSS it better be in hi-res.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.