Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 212 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. This build up to the debut of his onlyfans account...

2. There’s a flop and there’s... this.

3. Liam describing himself as the "Antichrist" of Harry Styles when he probably meant to say "antithesis" is honestly one of the funniest things I've witnessed in Pop this year. An absolute fool, this one.

4. Everything about this gives me such second hand embarassment nn. The negative charisma.

"I was the only one who could sing really really high"

Jesus Jugs likes this.
  5. Gendering Boy George as "she"... don't think I missed that one. My God he's insufferable.

6. Can we just delete this thread and pretend he does not exist?

7. I feel like I remember that question coming up in an interview with all of them and they all said Liam.

I'm almost 100% sure this wasn't a dream of mine.

8. The kid is called Three-year-old Freddie?

9. I found this, which is what you might've been thinking of.

[​IMG]

10. I'm sure it was an actual video interview.

11. Love yourself.

No, not like that, by focusing your erotic energy elsewhere, he's not worth a single stroke. Billions of other men are available.

12. Not everybody has that to their credit.

13. He will be fuming when he
    sees that his PR team logged into his insta and posted that....

14. Or he’s buttering up the other members now as he realises his only chance at success in music/touring is by reuniting One Direction!

15. No thanks

16. Can't wait to see him have to congratulate Former X Factor UK judge Louis on his album cracking the top 100

17. On any other person, that might be heartwarming. But on him, it just comes off as desperate.

18. Muffy sis the obsession, the passive aggression...

19. I can feel the second hand seething when he had to write "you must be over the moon".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.