Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. I love Ava Max.

2. I never watch Strictly Come Dancing and the one time I think aw I’ll watch it with my mum because it’s Christmas, as soon as I sit down Liam Payne is performing some rotten original that sounds like it was written by a 12 year old. I just wanna know what external forces are trying to ruin Christmas for me?

3. He is lip syncing yes? I don't mind the song but it would be better if it wasn't trying to catch streams by being called the Mariah song.

4. I took great pleasure in hitting the mute button during his performance I was not having him ruin Christmas for me hearing the itunes preview was bad enough.

5. Do you think Santa gave this instead of coal to people on the naughty list?

Blue6010, Duppe, Mr.Arroz and 16 others like this.
  6. Santa wouldn't want to give him the sales.

7. Cheryl’s Pride performance is better than anything that came from this album.
    Periodt.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  8. Said no one ever.

9. How did his team pull of a Strictly performance slot. I guess it was pre-recorded before his epic album flopage.

10. 100%.

11. Yeah, it was filmed about 3 weeks ago.

12. I was so grateful he gave us a piss break during Strictly.

Holly Something likes this.
  13. Throwback to one of the best radio interviews ever.

14. Screaming.

OlliMaus likes this.
  15. Picked up the physical in HMV today for under a fiver maybe the price cut will boost some sales

17. Not Party Boy Azealia Banks ensuring the album goes certified sidewalk chalk.

Lucas likes this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dd Boom Clap getting Charli ha radio plays!

19. This clip is the best thing about this thread in weeks! Hilarious!!

OlliMaus likes this.
  20. She's one of the funniest popstars in British music. So effortlessly hilarious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.