Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 215 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Is this what conservatives mean when they talk about the War on Christmas?

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  2. I know the world collectively cackled at the time but I still can't get my head around nobody suggesting that they avoid the name Bear Payne

3. He posted the same thing on Instagram. I checked the comments and it’s pretty much all “no”

mi|kshake, QueenB and Rob like this.
  4. Oh my gosh did he really ask that? Or is this made up ??

Soooo embarrassing ........

updated:

Ok he did wow.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  5. My cousin is a huge One Direction stan and even she said this album was trash sksksk. Sad!

6. I feel for him , I’ll be buying the album , reading some of these posts it’s like vultures out for the kill ripping him apart

7. LP1 sales found doubled.

8. It's what she deserves for her horrendous album with songs that focus on fetishizing bisexual women and generally objectifying women too xx

jtm, Subspace88, OspreyQueen and 13 others like this.
  9. Won't someone think of this poor rich white asshole??

10. I mean we gotta feast after a roast x

11. Don’t bother feeling for him. He dug his grave with his idiotic comments (and Both Ways lyrics). Give it a buy/stream because you’re bopping, not out of misguided pity.

Faceintheleaves likes this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't wish it on anyone to flop at their job, even if I think they're not the brightest person in the room with some very narrowminded views, but purchasing or streaming out of pity?
    I don't even purchase or stream out of support for an act I absolutely adore, just cause I want to own or listen to an album.

13. Now why would he set himself up like this dddd.

Holly Something likes this.
  14. This is so embarrassing. The photo, the ridiculous question... MESS.

15. Charity Shops on 6 January 2020:

[​IMG]

16. Has Liam ever exhibited any sense of self-awareness?

17. To be fair someone on his team obviously posted that. He should fire them.

18. Maybe they're on our side. Makes you think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.