Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. I mean when they had to give away photos, from the Hugo Boss photoshoot with the album as an incentive...

2. Hugo Boss once worked with Nazis so they clearly have no shame.

3. Seeing this thread (specifically the part in the brackets) pop up in my Alerts again made my day. Time to revisit that Laura Snapes review kiii

madgemad likes this.
  4. I just reread it, what a hoot.

mi|kshake and madgemad like this.
  5. Me too. Savage! "One Direction's Mr Boring lets his inner sexual piranha loose - with frightening results" is gold.

6. Someone figured out the spot where he alluded to having parking lot sex in his song i’m screaming.

Taylor Swift Sunset & Vine Walgreens teas.

Attached Files:

Sprockrooster and Burzum like this.
  7. How on earth did BBC allow this? Bizarre.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  8. Oh.

He'll be in and out even quicker than usual.

Martyn and Disco Tears like this.
  10. I mean, is Strip That Down really that deep that needs to be taught in schools?

spaceship likes this.
  11. Dddddddddddddd. This album is half price with any other purchase at my work.

No one is buying it.

AshtrayHeart and Jeffo like this.
  12. Liam talking to the children about Strip That Down.
    [​IMG]

13. Liam Payne as a creative force

14. Because lyrics like "I used to be in 1D. Now I'm free." need to be explained school children...

lushLuck, sesita and POPGASM like this.
  15. Is this like when they had policemen or anti-drug campaigners come in to talk about what NOT to do? If so then I can see no better person than Liam to discuss how not to be a twit.

16. I mean, at this point they may need to have what 1D was explained to them.

elektroxx likes this.
  17. I would take this class...and stay after for extra credit.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I know we don't necessarily want him to come back musically but...I feel he's best suited here for now.

tea, Guyhawke!, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  19. It’s what I deserve.

tea, Jamie, Island and 4 others like this.
  20. I'd still let him *** in my *** but, yeah, he can keep the solo career in the bin.

Jamie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.