Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!) | Page 227 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1 (a terrible pop album, but very effective contraception!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. The way I RUSHED to save that photo to my phone. I know I’m trash, but he’s still one of the Top 5 most most aesthetically pleasing men for me.

It is his best, it’s the best solo 1D track to date, and it’s on the album, so get to steaming.

Burzum and Neon Green like this.
  2. ATRL thread: Do Liam Payne his tweets such as "you all have planelag - I have jetlag" make him hotter or nah? Discuss.
    cc: @lushLuck

Burzum, Runawaywithme and lushLuck like this.
  3. He looks like he can smell shit.

So he's the one who's been streaming LP1 to inflate its sales then.

4. That was the photo that they decided to go with?! Surely there was a photo where he didn't have that facial expression.

Neon Green likes this.
  5. Can only imagine what his 'ooh' face is, if that's what his 'blue steel' face is.

Either way, I'd like to see it.

lushLuck and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  6. When you're on the toilet, and you are constipated as hell.

7. I had my childhood best friend over for some drinks and catching up last weekend. I have a good set up to play CD's, but all I've got for streaming is a tiny Music Angel, so before she arrived I had pulled out a couple of discs I knew she'd enjoy, being a "rock chick" and all. When we had played through all of them I asked what she wanted to listen to now. "Ooh, you know who I like? Harry Styles! I love his new album" she says. I wasn't really in a Harry mood and told her "I've got all the 1D albums", but she wanted the latest by Styles. "Well, I don't have it! I've only got his first album, okay?" I truthfully told her. "But I've got all five of the One Direction albums. All five!" She shrugged and said that the first Harry Styles album would be fine. So I put on the Liam Payne album. It took her 3 songs to notice, but when she did she was furious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.