Liam Payne - LP1 | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. New single Stack It Up out tomorrow. Hoping for another low key bop!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  2. Does that snippet sound like "Havana" or is it just me?

jordxn and Verandi like this.
  3. Either One Direction get aback together, I liked them as a group, or call it a day.

Liam trying to do the whole 'gangsta thing' was just.....ehhhhhhhhhhhh

4. It actually sounds exactly like something else and I can't put my finger on it. Not Havana.

Edit: Same Old Love.

Holly Something and elektroxx like this.
  5. It's EXACTLY the same. I wonder if Charli is also singing the chorus to this one, though?

blaze_dave, Laurence and Suburbia like this.
  6. Again, go back to the Dannii thread, dear.

7. You're right. It is "Same Old Love." Wasn't "Havana" criticised for sounding the same as "Same Old Love" when it was first released as well?

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  8. I’m very sorry you can’t handle opinions , and therefore need to act like a child .

Cundy likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. You can literally sing Same Old Love over this, what the fuck dddd.

11. Why do I feel he’s released this song already.

12. Just release the NOODS nobody cares about the MUZAK.

poploz likes this.
  13. No thanks I’d rather have music.

14. I’d take both, please.

The new track is another nameless bop, which is all I need from him. It sounds just like Same Old Love, as well as half of his own (and Ed Sheeran’s) discography, but it has me moving.

Holly Something and Meathook like this.
  15. I dig the new song, so I’ll gladly take it (and his nudes too). Thank you!

16. Love it! Instant for me. Very catchy. Seems like the sibling to Nadine Coyle's 'Go To Work' - very Ed Sheeran. They're clearly hoping to emulate the success of 'Strip That Down' - decent.

At this rate his first album will end up being a hits collection! I don't know what his record company are worried about, he's had loads of hits + he's got the 1D fans support. It wouldn't flop that hard...

17. I-

18. aux

aux

Don't feed the troll sis, let ha live in her delusion

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  19. He's obviously the mayor of Cringetown but he has the second best solo 1D output after Zayn. I know benchmarks are pretty low but still...

Edit: Not that keen on Stack It Up, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.