Liam Payne - LP1 | Page 178 | The Popjustice Forum

Liam Payne - LP1

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MarlonBrando86, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Not one interesting thing was said in that interview.

Smooth Criminal and Cathal like this.
  2. He seems far more passionate about the underwear shoot than he does about his music, which really says it all.

In that respect, maybe he and Cheryl were a better match than anyone thought.

3. Cute boys with nothing going on inside their head is always a sad aesthetic.

4. This is the sort of thing I'd expect from an SNL parody or something.

5. Rob

Rob

This actually reads like something Tr*mp would say. Grim.

spaceship likes this.
  6. Maybe he blocked questions about his son, but it’s very odd to have nothing about it in the interview. Especially when he’s going on and on about being proud of his underwear line.

7. Lovely photoshoot. Need more of those released each week ahead of the album instead of trash Christmas songs.

And I'm not foolish enough to read a 1D interview.

Meathook, stuaw and Up N Down like this.
  8. He was drunk on tequila.

9. Say what you want, but he's utterly gorgeous.

10. He gets more naked with every flop single!

Imagine the photos we will get when the album sales are posted.

Rob, Dejan, Robbietoxic and 13 others like this.
  11. Yeah, I was reading most of it kind of wondering how Cheryl and his son played into his life, struggles, and "recovery" post-1D, but maybe they've agreed to not discuss it.

ohnostalgia likes this.
    Sarzy likes this.
  13. I honestly hate the way Liam Payne talks about other 1D's members music - always with this condescending tone like he is the only one being really true to his inner vibe bro with his generic demo tracks. He's ridiculous.

spaceship, Red Coat and Conan like this.
  14. Well he spoke about his son recently, saying he can go weeks without seeing him. So it's not like the subject is always off limits

15. I'm still kind of shook at the blatant alcohol admission and the "I gave it up for a year so I can stop anytime I want now but I need it to be social" manner he seems to possess. Like, that ain't healthy bruh.

16. He truly has one facial expression.

acl, aux and Verandi like this.
  17. Works for me.

18. He isn't smizing at all.

19. Can't wait for the album promo week pics.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.