Liam Payne - "Teardrops" + General Discussion

He hasn't made any official announcements yet but he's been working with Juicy J, and is apparently in LA now with Juicy J and a few other folks "making magic":
tumblr_o0pwt90WyR1up3ri8o1_500.png

How fun would it be if Liam pipped both Zayn and Harry with some Dark Horse level masterpiece? I would cackle for a century.

I'm so ready for BIG PAYNO to blow us away with his articulate and charismatic persona on a solo record (feat. The Bigots of Duck Dynasty).

Seriously: this will flop all over the place. The public at large would find it difficult to identify Liam and Louis out of a line-up. The UK isn't really here for Juicy J (outside Dark Horse) and would US Urban radio really play a song by someone who isn't Zayn from One Direction?

he/him
It's not gonna happen for him. Not in the slightest. He's the Sarah Harding.

He could have played 2nd fiddle to Harry, but Zayn jumped ahead of both and knocked Liam into "who cares?" territory.

He has the best voice of 1D but he is so uncharismatic it will surely affect his solo career. The man looks like his cat just died every time I've seen him interviewed.

he/him
He has the best voice of 1D but he is so uncharismatic it will surely affect his solo career. The man looks like his cat just died every time I've seen him interviewed.
His accent doesn't help either, no offence to those from Wolverhampton.

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I wonder if their fans really believed them when they said there would be no solo music.

Yes, many of them did. It's pretty sad and hilarious.

Oh, Liam. I had affection for you in the group because your voice didn't reach Louis and Niall's tragic levels, but I just don't care about your solo stuff. Now that I've said this, he's probably going to eclipse Zayn and Harry.