Lift It Higher: The Saturdays Discography Rate | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Lift It Higher: The Saturdays Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Daniel!, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Ha, brilliant.

I hope you emptied out your plate until the food was all gone.

2. As long as "Not That Kinda Girl" gets the highest placing b-side for being horribly cut from "On Your Radar."
    Even though they fought the label for it to be on. God bless.

3. I'm actually ashamed for everybody, how can I Can't Wait not make the top 40 when shit like Wilfire, 808, Walking Through the Desert, Puppet & Karma are still in.

Entropy likes this.
  4. Hmm... Did the one for Ladykiller also get a side-eye?

Wildfire might be the next B-side to leave, but there's more offensive audio remaining.

5. Missing You doesn't even deserve a Top 70 placing, let alone a Top 40.

Shame on those that have given it a high score.

Reported.

Humes likes this.
  6. Just leave now. GO.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  7. What's this story?

8. I wouldn't mind that one either, if I'm honest.

9. Jam

Jam

I Can't Wait is for me easily a 'should-of-been-on-the-album', such a shame to see it go. There are a few tracks I'd have like to have seen it beat.

10. @Fascination, the black sheep within the fanbase.

(Love him to bits, though.)

Deleted member 11652 likes this.
  11. Issues needs to go, but I don't think it will. Maybe If This Is Love will be the next single to leave.

12. I Can't Wait is weak and Frankie sounds terrible.

That's basically it.

13. I can't deal with people continually calling out Lose Control, Puppet, Karma, and Forever Is Over. That's literally 40% of my Top 10!

Also whoever keeps thinking "What About Us" is going anywhere soon, better not play lottery or get into any kind of gambling...that's money flushed down the toilet.

14. I doubt What About Us is leaving soon but it's not a very good song anyway so it probably should get the fuck out of here.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  15. Reported.

This is it. I don't love you anymore.

Humes likes this.
  16. What About Us will clearly be TOP 5 at the very least.

17. I'm not crazy about What About Us.

I Can't Wait is gorgeous.

18. Another 10 of mine falls before the Top 40. You came so near...

BYEEE.

19. I Can't Wait definitely deserved better than a #41 placing... It's one of their best B-sides.

It's so incredibly lush, but sweet at the same time. Rochelle/Una/Vanessa are very good in the verses (though the latter's ad-libs tend to ruin the song's general 'feel' at the end), Mollie's middle 8 isn't my favourite, though she sounds good, I guess, but Frankie really shines on this one. Her bridge, the chorus, some of those lush harmonies... It's all her and I'm very glad she got to do this one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.