Lift It Higher: The Saturdays Discography Rate | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Lift It Higher: The Saturdays Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Daniel!, Jun 1, 2015.

1. To channel the good sis @Daniel!
    Hmmm.

2. Hmmm

3. If @Jacket has indeed chosen My Heart Takes Over as ha 11 then heaven awaits.

Jacket likes this.
  4. I know nothing about Denial except that on the Headlines tour at one of their gigs there was only three (or two?) members singing the song as the others were ill/ran off stage to puke.

Move On U and Wildfire to go next. Please.

5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

My 11 is probably doomed. I hate y'all's taste.

6. Aside from a couple of songs maybe, that top 20 is pretty damn good. Very strange that Denial made it as far as it did. I gave it a good score, but I had no idea it was so popular.

And anyone calling for My Heart Takes Over to leave needs to sit down before my fists start taking over.

Pi-Em-Elle and Mikey1701 like this.
  7. I didn't even realise Wordshaker was still in! It's one of the worst on the album guys... That and Move On U need to get gone, stat.

The ideal top three would be Ego, What About Us, My Heart Takes Over.

8. #justiceforwork. At least it's (rightfully) managed the top 20 somewhere.

9. Babe.

Humes likes this.
  10. 808 MISSING THE TOP 20.

I'm done. Goodbye. At this rate 'What About Us' and 'Higher' will miss the top 10. I will sacrifice Vixen's blood for one of them to win.

WhenTheSunGoesDown and Vixen like this.
  11. You'll do nothing of the sort...especially for those to win...

Vixen likes this.
  12. I'm struggling to remember what my 11 even is.

13. Good point, it needs to go soon

14. I'm surprised that Get Ready, Get Set is still in, I always forget that it exists until I listen to On Your Radar and I am always amazed by it.

15. This is so opposite to how I feel. My 11 is one of my favourite songs ever. I'm gonna be crushed and devastated when it leaves at #20.

16. I actually think it could be a shock winner

17. If All Fired Up or Not Giving Up doesn't win, I would be VERY surprised. They seem to inspire borderline-fanaticism on the forum (quite justifiably).

Sweet Music likes this.
  18. Pretty sure none of my 10s have exited yet and my 11 is still surfing on its very own wave of awesome.

19. That's a pretty amazing top 20.

The Sickdays.

Utopia likes this.
  20. I'm laughing so much at the guitar (?) popping out from behind the stairs every couple of seconds

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.