Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. The way his styling this era has just completely swerved gender norms gives me life!

2. I mean I hope the album cover will be handled by Filip Ćustić of course because his series is amazing but I wanted to try a lil something so *eyes emoji*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Island, swim, Leader Beans and 8 others like this.
  3. He's so fucking hot I can't take it.

4. Cover is a serve, he looks unreal. Here for his next smash

5. Unless this is “Scoop” or “Industry Baby” with a new title, I don’t think he’s teased this anywhere?

6. This is album of the year contender isn't it? I'm so ready for this, major big pop girl era incoming.

7. If this isn't Someone to Love Me with a different title, I might be slightly upset.

VitaminBee and Smooth Criminal like this.
  8. Sun Goes Down is coming at the perfect time. It’s likely that this is MONTERO’s last week in the Hot 100’s top 10.

9. Super annoying that radio still hasn't gotten onboard because this shouldn't be sliding out of the top 10 based on streams, but his success in spite of radio being homophobic is iconic. I can't wait for the next single.

heavymetalGAGA, Jeppo, BTG and 31 others like this.
  10. Wait American radio aren't eating 'Call Me By Your Name'? I was wondering why it wasn't contending for more weeks top 3 over there. Luckily it's all over the radio here.

11. Not as much as they should considering how well it’s done on streaming.

Jamie likes this.
  12. American radio said 'what if that lady who wouldn't bake cakes for gays tunes in??'.

Jeppo, Island, Blond and 28 others like this.
  13. But the ‘ladies’ have so much time to listen to the radio!

14. Sun Goes Down is gorge!
    King of Chill Emo Pop.

I'd be by the phone
    Stanning Nicki
    Morning into dawn

Scream!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.