Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 101 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Homephobic radio LOST.

2. A shame that it didn’t happen sooner though! The song would’ve been bigger if a proper radio push had coincided with its streaming peak.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. That’s good to hear. I hope the longer version of MONTERO (CMBYN) is on the album and not the shorter one. Also, where is the release date?!

Rei Ayanami and nooniebao like this.
  4. This tea.

Sail On, 4Roses, Island and 7 others like this.
  5. Is he still recording? I'm shocked we don't have a second single + album date at this point.

6. I think the album will come with a couple week's notice at most. He's already hinted it's coming before August. He just filmed a video last week, so things are still moving.

7. Wasn't Sun Goes Down the second single?

8. It wasn’t a radio single. I don’t even know if it’s still getting playlist attention on Spotify either.

Jonathan27 likes this.
  9. "Montero" was the second official single. "Sun Goes Down" is just a promo track. I think "Industry Baby" is probably the official third single, based on his most recent TikToks

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  10. Do you know if it features Jack Harlow?

Speakerphone likes this.
  11. I saw people saying he's on the final version, but I have no idea.

Speakerphone likes this.
  12. RMK

RMK

Industry Baby doesn't sound as great as the last two, but hopefully it does its job.

13. There was a snippet with Jack Harlow but I can't find it anymore. It might have been a mashup someone made after they were in the studio together.

mindtrappa and nooniebao like this.
  14. RMK

RMK

15. What did it say? It’s been deleted.

nooniebao likes this.
  16. RMK

RMK

That the next person to leak one of his songs is getting fucked with an angry emoji dd

He probably realized it just exposes the leak even more, or will make the gays hack him

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    VitaminBee likes this.
  17. Time for me to hack some servers!

Music Is Death, LPT, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  18. I. Want. Scoop.
    That song sounds like such a bop and he's always putting it in tiktoks too.
    Just give me this album already. I'm ready for my hot queer summer to kick off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.