Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 105 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. This is….so good? I’ve been stanning him as a person and have loved his videos lately but this is the first where imma go back and listen to that song often. The choreography? The SERVE. He’s fuckin killing it

spaceship likes this.
  2. King of everything and beyond!
    I stan an icon.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  3. Him continuing to lean more into the faggotry the more he gets dragged... I have to stan on that one. The nude dancing scene was incredible.

On the other hand, he's going to burn in hell for convincing me that Jack Harlow is hot.

4. He’s such a trailblazing FORCE.

Let us pre-order an album King!!

5. His best song and video yet.

6. Lil Nas and Jack are absolute snacks. Whew.

The whole video is a serve.

7. A cultural reset, whew.

Jack letting us know that he is still a heterosexual in a video filled with faggotry dd.

GLC, LPT, Wishlight and 35 others like this.
  8. This is the first song from him I actually enjoy. The instrumental in all its dark twisted fantasy-ness really makes the song!

9. The final dance scene was IT. Major popstar in his imperial phase teas (which he basically is at this point). The song is also growing on me massively—the trumpets grow from basic to triumphant after repeat plays.

10. Omg I'm-

GLC, 3Xs, LPT and 82 others like this.
  11. The production pops the fuck off. The trademarked Kanye horns make me want to swing my jersey in the air and scream at the top of my lungs because my hometown team just won the championship... or whatever sports fans do. Lil Nas X continues to have one of the best videographies among his peers. We're so lucky to witness his rise. Also? LNX is sexy as usual, but Jack Harlow... I see the vision now. I really do.

elusive_chartreuse likes this.
  12. He is everything.

13. 30 seconds in… I’m googling the nude dance scene unedited…

Nephilim likes this.
  14. This is utterly incredible. He is a beacon.

I’ve never heard of Jack before but I really enjoy his verse, he vibes off of Nas quite well.

15. My god, he is everything. We're so lucky to have him, unapologetically living his best BPG live and everyone will not only deal but love him. He's just endlessly charming. And the kid from Modern Family's verse was nice too!

16. Same here. I love his bold and unapologetic image, but I've found a lot of the music pretty underwhelming. This is GREAT.

Xanax likes this.
  17. Sam

Sam

Paying his dancers? Nn

18. Sam

Sam

7C6521B6-F6DC-42D8-944F-40B241F08765.jpeg

I love him so, so much. If you’d told me a couple of years ago I’d be actively stanning the Old Town Road guy, I’d have laughed in your face. I wish I’d had this representation when I was a(n industry) baby gay

19. SMG

SMG

He is the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.