Lil Nas X - Montero | Page 134 | The Popjustice Forum

Lil Nas X - Montero

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by slaybellz, Apr 6, 2019.

1. When was the last time someone was this inescapable in the days leading up to their album release? Video of the Year, the most talked-about/viewed performance at the VMAs, the Met Gala, Time 100, two singles that have been smashing for months... Truly legendary BPG rollout.

2. He’s really hitting all the marks

The album is out now officially in some places. Already obsessed with Doja’s verse on “Scoop”

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  3. RJF

RJF

I’m screaming at the billboards.

4. So excited this album is finally coming out.

5. Me adding everything to my library while I can only listen to the singles.

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  6. I only listened to the leak a couple times before putting it away, but it’s all still so good – maybe even better than I remember? Everything he’s done with the rollout has only heightened the experience.

7. That's What I Want is criminally short for how good it is.

8. Fantastic album, and he truly deserves all the success and acclaim that'll surely follow. It's been such a joy watching him work towards this moment, and I can't wait to see where he goes from here.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  9. Love the support from Kid Cudi. Hopefully a collab materializes sooner rather than later.

GimmeWork, Burzum, tea and 13 others like this.
  10. Drop the tour dates king.

11. Dd he said he reached out to Nicki and she basically left him on read. He also reached out to Drake, and he was just too busy with his album.

tea, stuaw, slaybellz and 11 others like this.
  12. The bullets we’re dodging these days … The Gay Agenda really won.

superultra, GimmeWork, tea and 50 others like this.
  13. She’s so lucky she’s a star

Wishlight, MidnightMissSuki and He like this.
  14. Just got to the part where he’s talking about filming a birthing video and then he tweeted this

Sprockrooster, Jersey and Rei Ayanami like this.
  15. The way the sets will start at 8pm and we'll all be out at the cig bars by 9pm? Extremely iconic.

blaze_dave and Laurence like this.
  16. I loved his Breakfast Club interview. I was initially worried, but they didn't get ignorant.

slaybellz, colouroffensive and RMK like this.
  17. Based on the Apple Music previews, That's What I Want, Lost in the Citadel, and Life After Salem seem like the standout new tracks.

18. Are we anticipating a merch drop tomorrow?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.